DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some anwers to some questions that might sound dumb to some of you guys but i dont know the answers. Im just wanting to do this right the first time. I have a 92 4cyl Im doing a 5 lug converison with 2000 front spindles and dual piston calipers. Also i have some eibach sportline springs i want to lower the car with. My questions are:

1. I was going to use my 4cyl lower front control arms and put in some sn95 ball joints but have read i might have some issuses with bumpsteer. Should i stay with my 92 control arms or what would happen if i used 94-04 control arms?

2. What is a good affordable strut for lowered cars?

3. I want to get a qa1 k-member and use stock control arms, no coil overs, will this change the location of the steering rack?

ANY help that anyone would like to add would be greatly appreciated

·
Mustang Coupe/Vert Driver
1,472 Posts
My vert is a 4cyl car. it has 2001 stuff on the front. i used the stock fox arms and ball joints. no problems. Just switch to V8 fox struts and everything will bolt right up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.