DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
1993 Camaro Z28, 6 speed, T-Tops, Flowmaster, K&N Filter Charger, 135k miles, runs and drives good, ac/heat, CD, pw, pl, p-mirrors, p-drivers seat, tilt, cruise, limited-slip, tinted windows. Paint is hard to describe, kind of a silver/purple metalic, or a charcoal grey metalic depending on the light. The paint is in pretty good shape except for some chips on the front bumper cover and the doors. There is 2 small dings behind the passenger door and one minor fiberglass chip on the rear hatch. The interior is in very good shape. There was only one rip (on the drivers seat of course) and it has been sewn up. The T-tops are in good shape and do not leak. The dash is not cracked. Motor is in excellent conditon, along with the transmission and clutch. AC and heat both work great. The car is all factory, except for the muffler and filter charger (just the way I like it). The exhaust sounds great and gives a very throaty sound. The stereo is factory with a factory cd player which I believe is a Bose system. Everything works in the car. The only oil leak (the normal rear of the intake manifold on the LT1's) has been fixed. The plugs and wires were recently changed (with the expensive AC Delco Platinum factory plugs), along with the thermostat. The coolant was drained, flushed and refilled with new. The inspection is good until April of next year. By the way, the shine over the front fender in the pic is not chrome trim.

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
This is a nice car, LT1's make good power. I just saw one dyno at the Rear wheels 260 rwhp and 300 torque bone stock. Too bad the 93 is speed density and not mass air.

·
Registered
82 Posts
my friend is trying to sell her 1996 LT1 Formula it has 103k miles and she is asking 5500, 3 year Diffrence, she has Flows, Hypertec, K&N and its a Auto, It pretty fuggin Quick

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
The Formula is not as desired as the Trans Am, which would sell for much more. Also, the 6 speed and the T-Tops are highly desired in the Camaro. Look at the Auto Trader. The price is right.

·
DFWStangs Member
1,060 Posts
i am that is why i am searching for a good deal you dope.....i don't want to buy a car and find out i pad 2K to much for it......

I don't care how long you look, Your NOT going to find a $10,000 car for $500. So take that Blue Book and shove it in your Ass!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts