DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bop Double E Rop
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dark Green ext, grey interior..body is 7 out of 10, paint a 6.5 out of 10, IMHO. Interior is nice. Stock hood is in primer. New grey carpet, all power equipment works well. Clean Carfax will be provided.Nice tint. Autometer Ultra-Lite silverface 5 inch tach w/ shiftlight, 2-1/8 oil pressure and water temp gauges on the a-pillar.
306...less than 3k miles on engine
Dart Sr heads, 2.02, 1.60
Victor Jr. intake
Lunati cam....i'll post specs when I find the card ~235-240 duration @.050, .550 lift.... guesstimate.
Worked over 650 Holley...flows 715CFM, 1-inch spacer, 4-inch K&N filter.
Comp 1.6 roller rockers w/ new lifters and pushrods. BlackMagic fan..
All ARP hardware, TFS main girdle, stock balanced crank and rods, new bearings throughout, polished tall valvecovers, FRPP 1-5/8 shorties, custom h-pipe w/ 1-chambers w/ turndowns.
T-5 transmission, King Cobra clutch, firewall clutch adjuster, FRPP adjustable cable, Hurst billet-plus shifter. 8.8 w/ Aburn-Pro, new 4:30 gears.
Fuel system:
Wolfe Racecraft sumped tank, Magnaflow Pro-star500 pump w/ filter, all braided fuel lines and Aeroquip fittings. Fuel system alone was over $1000. The pump is good up to 2000 HP i'm told. All the plumbing and wiring was done RIGHT.
Suspension is stock save for Tokico rear shocks, and the car is rolling on a BEAUTIFUL set of hard to find turbine wheels!! No, i will not sell the wheels separate;)....i have all the accessories (a/c, p/s) to go with the car, as well as a set of Hoosier 26x9 slicks.
Asking $4200 firm. This car runs awesome...it should go 11.80's-12.20's n/a...PM all offers, please, and feel free to ask any questions. No pics as of yet, but i will post tham as soon as they get taken. I need to sell to partially finance a new business....

Thanks,
Robbie
512-569-7375

·
Bop Double E Rop
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TTT.....feel free to call w/ any questions. Delivery is not a problem.

Robbie
512-569-7375

·
Bop Double E Rop
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll be able to post some pics tomorrow. Please post up e-mails to recieve..

Thanks,
Robbie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts