DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
4.6 love
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
92 240SX coupe rollin

Im selling this for my brother..the details on it is everything under the hood is new.radiator..computer.etc...and transmission is perfect. The only thing it needs is an engine. You can get a regular 240 engine or drop a Sr20D even a 300zx engine would fit. He's offering it for $800 here are some pics. Needs to sell asap!!! Its in my drive way right now and need to sell cause we are moving on the 11th. Thanks
-Christina

·
I wish I were cool...
722 Posts
If no one buys it where is it gonna go?

·
Registered
68 Posts
could not really see from the pics but is it sunroof?? power anything 5 spd?

if it has current tags and inspection ill take it for 300

·
4.6 love
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sage said:
could not really see from the pics but is it sunroof?? power anything 5 spd?

if it has current tags and inspection ill take it for 300
Its automatic, no sunroof....the tags went out 2 months ago. Clean title.

·
El Camino
3,432 Posts
I somehow doubt it. I know the sr20 is a popular motor swap.

Guess you could always be the first.

·
4.6 love
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, if youre wanting to go all out a Sr20 would be the best bet. Or a regular stock 240 engine. a 300zx engine could fit. just whatever floats your boat.

·
Banned
23,270 Posts
MaddHatter said:
Would an LT1 fit in one of those?
That would be pretty bad ass if you could do it. I've seen more wild things done, so I don't know why it wouldn't. But you would have to fabricate a lot of shit for it.

·
P.I.M.P.
3,868 Posts
bcoop said:
That would be pretty bad ass if you could do it. I've seen more wild things done, so I don't know why it wouldn't. But you would have to fabricate a lot of shit for it.
a 5.0 in a miata wouldn't have shit on that bad boy =P

Any Nissan mechanics on here?

·
Banned
23,270 Posts
MaddHatter said:
a 5.0 in a miata wouldn't have shit on that bad boy =P

Any Nissan mechanics on here?
Sorry to jack your thread.....

Austin, pm OneBadWagon. I know he used to have a 240, and he may know where to find info on the swap, or if it can even be done. That thing would definitely be sick if you can do it.

·
4.6 love
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just talked to my brother, he said it shouldnt be hard to put a LT1 in it, but like bcoop said there has been some crazy things people have done to cars and its possible, but Jerry (my brother) would drop an Sr20 in it but he just doesnt have the time to do it.Hes a bartender full time & he lives in Lewisville and the car is at my house in Garland.

-Christina

·
P.I.M.P.
3,868 Posts
Your brother have any information on the swap and what fab would need to be done? How much without the tranny? Got any better quality pictures?

·
4.6 love
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
With the SR20DET, the base engine and proper turbo, fuel , and ECU mods we can produce 450 hp..The average KFG have been able to get out of a heavily massaged SR20DET is about 588rwhp on pump gas

1 - 20 of 31 Posts