DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: 1989 LX 5.0 Convertible
Stock longblock w/ Mac equal-length shorties, Bassani o/r x-pipe, 2 chamber Flowmasters, pullies, 3.73s, 5-speed w/ B&M Ripper, King Cobra clutch, Hypertech chip, 9mm FRPP plug wires, Black Magic electric fan, Cobra R hood, Weld Drag Lites (comes with another pair of back wheels with IMCA tires) Koni Red 5 way adjustables, sub frames, unknown aftermarket lower control arms, unknown aftermarket torque arm. White face gauges, Autometer 5 inch tach.

Runs great 138k miles. Does have a small exhaust leak that I can't find but other than that there isn't anything wrong with it. Asking $6000 firm. Will also trade for a 94-95 GT and cash.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah by the way the car is dark shadow grey with silver metallic flake, it has a few little dings but nothing major. Any takers?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BottleFed342Vert said:
This is a Clean car TTT
Thanks, I get that a lot. There isn't anything major wrong with the car I'm just trying to get rid of it so I can get a 94-95 GT. Come on any takers? I can negotiate the price a little.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah I forgot to say if anyone was interested you can e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at (903)814-7652. TTT

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW the car dyno'ed today at 218/288 to the wheels on a Mustang dyno which puts lower results out than a Dynojet does. I though I would let that out to hopefully get someone interested.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't have any pics but if anyone wants to see it I can work something out to meet you. TTT

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stillsprayin said:
you run that turd out at denton huh.
I've run it twice at Denton since I've owned it. BTW who the fuck are you and why are you calling my car a turd?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm willing to negotiate the price now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts