DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Turn Your Swag On!
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting this for my brother, but if you have any questions I can answer most of them.

He has an 89 Mustang GT convertible, dark red, 5spd, about 140k miles on it but is wicked fast. Only looking to get about $2700 out of it. He's also thinking of listing his '96 Corvette for sale. He just spent $2200 putting a new transmission (3 yr warranty) and rear end in it. It has 75k miles and looking to get about $16500. I can have pictures of either one upon request. Let me know if interested. Thanks, Swag...

·
Turn Your Swag On!
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sent my brother an email. I will try to get some pics and more info up as soon as I hear from him again.

·
Turn Your Swag On!
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More Info on the GT

Alright, he doesn't have any pics of the GT on hand, but will try to take some on Sunday and send them to me (going out of town for holidays today). Here's some more info on it though...The top is in great shape, the interior is red cloth, the hood is primered so it would need to be painted. It also has the new pony wheels on it (I think they are 16 or 17 inch rims). No dents cracks or chips. Anything else that you guys can think of, let me know and I'll ask when he gets back....Thanks, Swag.

·
Turn Your Swag On!
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Pics of the 89 vert... By the time he got to taking these pics, it was 8pm and raining, sorry. If you would like some specific pics or other info let me know, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

The car has a brand new top, CD player, pony rims. The interior needs to be cleaned up a bit and the hood needs to be painted...

·
Resident Pinstriper
5,190 Posts
Swag said:
He has an 89 Mustang GT convertible, dark red, 5spd, about 140k miles on it but is wicked fast. Only looking to get about $2700 out of it
What mods does it have to be "wicked fast" ? Has the engine been rebuilt, or is it 140k on everything ?

-Aaron

·
Turn Your Swag On!
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: 89 GT Conv. and 96 Corvette

junkstang88 said:
What mods does it have to be "wicked fast" ? Has the engine been rebuilt, or is it 140k on everything ?

-Aaron
It doesn't have any mods, unless you want to count the pony rims. I just copied and pasted what my bro sent me. So yea..."wicked fast" for a stock I guess, lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts