DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS/FT 82 chevy swb 4x4 (pics inside) new 15 inch lift that can go with it for more$$$

82 chevy swb painted white interior a lil rough but the paint is new, it has a fresh t-350 tranny and a np-241 trasfer case behind it...it is sittin on stock suspension and 31's i have a 15 inch lift, 12 inch suspension and 3 inch body that can go with the truck it is all brand new never installed and has all the steering arms and shocks the truck currently has no motor i just pulled it out and stuck it in a k-5 blazer i sold i will take $1500 for the truck and $900 more for the lift...pics will hopefully be up by the end of the week...interested in trades of sport bikes 4 wheelers or anythig interestin but i am not looikn to put cash with any trades...

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
going up for the day

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt puttin the lift on ebay today have a possible trde for a 4 wheeler...anything else for trade out there?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
***note the truck will be sittin on stck suspension and the wheel in the pic by itself is the set of wheels and tires that will go with the truck the other has since been sold to my buddy and is awaitin removal....

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh and before anybody asks yes i do have the hood it is just off cause we just pulled the motor 2 weeks ago...it was a running driving vehicle before that and i drove it to work for a while after i sold my cobra....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts