DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RX7 is coming...65 coupe has to go...but at least not until summer...by that time it will be more than just a solid classic. Price will be definitely above $4.5K+.

Gauging interest!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Let me go ahead and listed a few things.

Engine is a 289/2v with Tri Y headers/99 cobra stainless exhaust/dumps
Transmission is a C4 rebuilt w/receipt when car had 75K miles (now 100K)
9" rear end
New KYB shocks (4 corners)
New battery tray
Electronic pointless ignition
Aftermarket wheels and good tires
New black carpet
New front and rear seats
New head liner
New AC systems (cost over $1000.00 at DMP)
Redone rear floor board
New gas tank with drain plugs
All chrome are in excellent condition.
Run and drive perfectly.

Also new dash.
This list might change in couple months.

·
I hate stupid people
912 Posts
i have seen this car in person, and is a sweet ride. who ever buys this car will be getting a good deal.

good luck on the sale tan.

·
The Rise Of COBRA!
1,805 Posts
tphan said:
RX7 is coming...65 coupe has to go...but at least not until summer...by that time it will be more than just a solid classic. Price will be definitely above $4.5K+.

Gauging interest!!!!

Are you Losing Your Mind...You just got the car...I haven't had a chance to drive it yet...Sorry guys he's not selling this car!!!

·
The Rise Of COBRA!
1,805 Posts
tphan said:

Gauging interest!!!!

Well, its a very nice car...hate to see you sell it...Who evers interested go check the car out in person...its got a lot of extras...

·
Premium Member
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everything is for sale...if the price is right.

The cobra may ends up for sale too...with a blown 408 cid not 302.

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Dayum Tan! Don't sell it!

·
Premium Member
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If time permit I will try to get it out of the garage for some picture this weekend...it is sourrounded by junks.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
I sold the car to tphan....it is a clean ride...here is a picture when i owned it

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
BTW.....the car is chrome yellow not canary....

·
Registered
152 Posts
Wow, must be some helluvan RX7 you're getting yourself into! I'd snatch that Stang up in a second if I could, it reminds of my red 65 coupe with similar rims/original black interior that was my first car! I'd happily trade you a boat load of 81-85 RX7's and parts for it, if those are the type of RX's you're getting into! I've got 3 RX's, RARE rims, complete 302 swap, etc! :D Email if interested, otherwise, TTT for ya!

-Jacob

·
Premium Member
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The RX7 is owned by my brother since new...it is a 1994 model with merely 37K miles...absolutely in mint condition...it's still smell new.

A MUST HAVE CAR!!! Plus I am gonna try to get it for around $12K...personally I think he should give it to me as a gift. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts