DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Texas Rangers #1
10,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 5 older laptops for sale. I'm a computer technician and these are left over laptops with a few missing parts that I'm willing to sell for cheap. None of them have been tested recently, but all except the Compaq were in working condition as far as I could tell. What you see if what you get, no warranty or guarantees.

1) Compaq M700 - Not sure on specs, has 20GB hard drive, no battery or CD-ROM drive. $50

2) Dell Latitude C600 - PIII 750mhz/ 20GB Hard Drive, battery, floppy drive, 256MB of RAM. Missing power cable, two keys on keyboard. $200 SOLD

3) Dell Latitude C600 - PIII 750mhz/ has battery, floppy drive. 256 MB of RAM. Has broken display, missing cover from bottom and power cables. $100 SOLD

4) Dell Latitude CPi PII 300mhz/ has battery, floppy drive. 128MB of memory, 6 GB hard drive, missing power cable, hard drive carrier, and most of the keys. $50

5) Dell Latitude CS PII 400mhz (I believe), has battery, 10/100 PCMCIA NIC, and unkwnown amount of RAM. Missing Hard Drive and power cable. No CD-ROM or Floppy on this one, but can be purchased from e-bay. $75

Buy them sepearately or all together for $450

·
Texas Rangers #1
10,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Smokin'Performance said:
does the armada have a power conector ? and is it a 4 pin ?
It has half of the power connector (the one with the "brick" that plugs into the laptop) but not the other half that plugs into the A/C outlet.

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
the M70 is untested so could be DOA?

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
pm sent

·
Texas Rangers #1
10,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
miketyler said:
the M70 is untested so could be DOA?
Could be. I have no way to test it.

Smokin'Performance said:
can you post a picture of the tip of the conector that goes in to the laptop ?
The connector is round. I'll send you a picture tomorrow

·
Texas Rangers #1
10,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've had an offer on the M700 so that one is pending sale, the remaining two laptops I will sell for $70. Come get them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts