DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
P.I.M.P.
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(First person over $10,000 gets it!!)
Bigblock car (466) 640hp, low 10 second car, everything is brand new!!, car is awesome, but can't give it the attention it needs! way to much to list, you can call me or e-mail me if Interested?, make offer, will take the best one! 904-262-8957 or 678-697-7974 or [email protected] here are some pics, but there kinda of blury, I'll take new ones if needed, here's what is in the car: It's got Eagle Rods, Comp Cam, Ross forged aluminum pistons, Lunati Lifters, Blue Thunder Heads, Lunati roller rockers, Canton 7qrt oil pan with anti-slosh baffles and internal crank scrapper, Weiand aluminum water pump, Griffin aluminum radiator, MSD 6AL electronic ignition, Mallory Unilite full mechanical advance electronic distributer, Moser 9inch rear end, 3.73 gears, harwood 4inch cowl hood, flaming river steering unit, C-6 transmission, March performance pulleys, Steel Crankshaft prepped fully polished oil holes chamfered and nitrided, Edlebrock Performer RPM intake dual plain Holley 850 cfm double pumper with K&N filtration, Melling High volume pump, 2 1/8 custom headers for blue thunder fox combo, Spal Technologies (Electric fans) these fans are the best!!, Detroit Locker, B&M Pro Ratchet Shifter, 5inch Monster Tach with Shift Lite and Memory, water temp gauge, and oil pressure gauge, Ed Quay Laser Cut Fin, ARP bolts used throughout the whole car!, 6 point roll cage, Headers were also HPC Coated at High Performace Coatings Inc., Flowmaster 2 chamber mufflers with dumps everything has been coated as well under the car, Lakewood drag shocks and struts 70/30 in the front and 50/50 in the rear, air bags on the car, rear has been converted to 5 lug already, whole new front end k-member by Pro-Mustang Performance, and Line Lock

Tell him MaddHatter sent ya! Thanks and GL

·
P.I.M.P.
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

I forget who wanted this info, but here is some of the general info about the car:

It's got Eagle Rods, Comp Cam, Ross forged aluminum pistons, Lunati Lifters, Blue Thunder Heads, Lunati roller rockers, Canton 7qrt oil pan with anti-slosh baffles and internal crank scrapper, Weiand aluminum water pump, Griffin aluminum radiator, MSD 6AL electronic ignition, Mallory Unilite full mechanical advance electronic distributer, Moser 9inch rear end, 3.73 gears, harwood 4inch cowl hood, flaming river steering unit, C-6 transmission, March performance pulleys, Steel Crankshaft prepped fully polished oil holes chamfered and nitrided, Edlebrock Performer RPM intake dual plain Holley 850 cfm double pumper with K&N filtration, Melling High volume pump, 2 1/8 custom headers for blue thunder fox combo, Spal Technologies (Electric fans) these fans are the best!!, Detroit Locker, B&M Pro Ratchet Shifter, 5inch Monster Tach with Shift Lite and Memory, water temp gauge, and oil pressure gauge, Ed Quay Laser Cut Fin, ARP bolts used throughout the whole car!, 6 point roll cage, Headers were also HPC Coated at High Performace Coatings Inc., Flowmaster 2 chamber mufflers with dumps everything has been coated as well under the car, Lakewood drag shocks and struts 70/30 in the front and 50/50 in the rear, air bags on the car, rear has been converted to 5 lug already, whole new front end k-member by Pro-Mustang Performance, and I'm probably forgeting something

1 - 5 of 5 Posts