DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i know we've been talking a ton of shit the last few days...but i just want to make sure i know who you are. i know i saw you at the 'dale sunday but i want to make 100% sure i know who i'm talking to. now i was sent a link to a picture of you by a member of this board just a few minutes ago. now i didn't have my glasses on sunday,and you were a ways away, but damn dude, i guess gray is a slimming color.

·
Registered
562 Posts
SLOWVERADO said:
hey, i know we've been talking a ton of shit the last few days...but i just want to make sure i know who you are. i know i saw you at the 'dale sunday but i want to make 100% sure i know who i'm talking to. now i was sent a link to a picture of you by a member of this board just a few minutes ago. now i didn't have my glasses on sunday,and you were a ways away, but damn dude, i guess gray is a slimming color.

http://dfwls1.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=78290
just mad because you cant out run him...;)

·
World Record Holder!
12,383 Posts
SLOWVERADO said:

That pic has been all over the net! My turn....

If any of my little "helpers" out there has a pic of SLOWVERADO, email it to me at [email protected]. Its time to break out the Photoshop. :eek:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shit man, if i was gonna put a cap in your ass i'd use my own gun and bullet. btw...when i get home i'll email you a pic of myself for you to have some fun with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts