DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
The Mustang Shop
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**2nd Official GC2 GTG coming up**

Okay Ladies, we need to plan our 2nd official monthly GC2 get-together.

I was thinking about one night in the week of January 6th or 13th to give everyone time to recoup from the holidays and all. We need suggestions on what restaurant and what location. Hopefully we will double in size this time.

Our first GTG was great and more committed to be at the 2nd one.

Post up your suggestions please and let's get started so everyone will have ample time to plan on attending.

My suggestion would be the Chili's across from Pappa's BBQ on NW Hwy. That might be a good location for everyone.

P.S. This topic is also under the Female Power Forum of mustangworks so you can reply either place.

AND HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR.
;)

·
Creator of Blue Steel and Magnum
1,718 Posts
Hey Babygirl......

I'll come if Brandy is there.....I still have a few Brandy points left right? Or do I need to give a few more back rubs......:confused:

·
The Mustang Shop
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Re: Hey Babygirl......

Bullitt340 said:
I'll come if Brandy is there.....I still have a few Brandy points left right? Or do I need to give a few more back rubs......:confused:
Brandi did attend the first one but don't know for sure if she'll be at this one. But on any account - I think a lot more points need to be accumulated - so get those magic fingers ready. :eek: :p

·
Chick with a Dick
11,334 Posts
Sweetness!

Marisa said:
How about somewhere centrally located for the Ft. Worth girls? ;)
Actually, NW Highway is good....
Awesome! I hope you can make it out! It'd be nice to finally meet you! :cool:

Thanks as always Linda. You're so wonderful to put this together as I pull my hair out. :p Damn I've been so swamped. I'm looking forward to it again. I had such a wonderful time last month! :) The relaxing atmosphere will be a nice treat. I just hope it's warmer this time so we can hang out in the parking lot following and check out the rides! :cool:

Guys, instead of making fun, you should bring your lame asses out too. These women are some of the best worth knowing in this hobby! Hell, I feel fortunate seeing them when I can! :) Can't wait! Nic

·
IA2
22,150 Posts
Re: Sweetness!

Girls can too said:
Guys, instead of making fun, you should bring your lame asses out too. These women are some of the best worth knowing in this hobby! Hell, I feel fortunate seeing them when I can! :)
Guys? I thought this was for the ladies :confused:

No doubt here on the quality of the people that will be there :)

·
Chick with a Dick
11,334 Posts
Re: Re: Sweetness!

mikeb said:
Guys? I thought this was for the ladies :confused:

No doubt here on the quality of the people that will be there :)
haha! It is for the ladies, but I can't be totally biased since some of our fav. members on GC2 are men. We need something to laugh at ya know. :D

And thanks...although I didn't think you were coming. ;) :p

·
Chick with a Dick
11,334 Posts
98mustangchic said:
Thanks for PMing me an invite, but I go back to school on Jan 11.
:( I wasn't sure if you came in here much. Hope you can make it when you're on break next time. :)

Nah, most of the guys here know better, XL. (They know we'll kick their asses.) :p

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.