DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see if you were on here. Been lurking for a long time, just never bothered to sign up - didn't have a reason.

One was a drop top and the other was a hard top. Kinda played around with the hard top, but traffic was tight. Nice car, sounded good! :cool:

I was in a silver Z28.

·
Banned
30,955 Posts
SLP007 said:
Maybe it was leda. He was in Arlington last night. You would've beat him, his cars slower then Talismans.

Only taking it up to 3K RPMS while he is breaking it in he would still probably beat me.

·
Banned
30,955 Posts
SLP007 said:
Yeah your right.

On the other hand, I might be having something for you in the next two weeks bitch. Better get some more Chome zipties and make sure that bumper is secure, otherwise it might fall of and knock the rest of your exhaust off.

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts
Wasn't me. I just hit 30 and it drops me off almost at my front door. Hell, it was almost exactly 40 miles from Friday's to my house.

·
7,214 Posts
talisman said:
On the other hand, I might be having something for you in the next two weeks bitch. Better get some more Chome zipties and make sure that bumper is secure, otherwise it might fall of and knock the rest of your exhaust off.
LMAO! Jokes on you asshat.....I already have chrome zip-ties.:cool:

·
7,214 Posts
leda said:
Wasn't me. I just hit 30 and it drops me off almost at my front door. Hell, it was almost exactly 40 miles from Friday's to my house.
All you would've had to do was drive back and forth to fridays 7 times and you'd be set.

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts
SLP007 said:
All you would've had to do was drive back and forth to fridays 7 times and you'd be set.
You still doing that funny math, like last night? With your mad math skillz, you should drive a LS1.

·
Banned
30,955 Posts
leda said:
You still doing that funny math, like last night? With your mad math skillz, you should drive a LS1.

He still thinks 260 HP is supposed to be more than 215. Oh wait, it IS! Yet I'm still passing him. I didnt know Underdrive pulleys added 45 HP!

·
7,214 Posts
leda said:
I would but I wouldnt want people thinking I was gay.

What Eric doesnt know is that I let him win, He's gotta have something to gloat about, obviously its not his skills with the ladies.

·
Banned
30,955 Posts
SLP007 said:
I would but I wouldnt want people thinking I was gay.

What Eric doesnt know is that I let him win, He's gotta have something to gloat about, obviously its not his skills with the ladies.
Hell, I got a phone number 15 minutes ago with almost no effort. :rolleyes: :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts