DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Cummins > Powerstroke
19,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I saw Ryan (32vfromhell) going down precint line. Then I saw someone I dont know...

It was a black GT w/ dumped exhaust, blacked out tail lights and a small dfwstangs.net sticker on the top center of the back window... oh yeah, no spoiler either :confused:

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
I used to see that GT all the time, never learned who it was.

·
Opulance. I has it.
13,034 Posts
i dunno if he was a DFWstangs member but a few weeks ago, i saw a red 99+ gt with a supercharged badge whinin out there, pretty nice lookin ride

·
350z
1,657 Posts
Teds03gt said:
i dunno if he was a DFWstangs member but a few weeks ago, i saw a red 99+ gt with a supercharged badge whinin out there, pretty nice lookin ride
lazerredstang lives around there his car whine's pretty good

·
The Janitor
16,424 Posts
Aha, i was going to post about who that was. That was you in the black GT ? VERY clean. In fact one of the slickest looking black GT's i have seen in some time.

Did you catch a glimse of a Sn95 black cobra/saleen with what looked like BBS or FM10-style wheels? Looked goooooood.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hey man that black mustang was me with the blackouts and dumped exhaust and everything. Was yours the Black Gt with the billet grill and you had the fog lights on as well? I believe that you were right behind me.

Kevin

·
Married Man on 14Feb2010
14,140 Posts

·
Dirty Mexican
1,110 Posts
98COBRA#770 said:
Isn't it nice to see stangs ruling the street again!

Insert flames here bowtie crew!:p

·
Cummins > Powerstroke
19,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mustang00Kid said:
Hey man that black mustang was me with the blackouts and dumped exhaust and everything. Was yours the Black Gt with the billet grill and you had the fog lights on as well? I believe that you were right behind me.

Kevin
yep...that was me right behind you

Thanks ryan, that was me in the black GT. Didnt see the 95 you were talking about

·
350z
1,657 Posts
I have probably seen all of you guys... my parents live over there i drive up and dow western center and davis blv all the time.

·
The Janitor
16,424 Posts
8mpg said:
yep...that was me right behind you

Thanks ryan, that was me in the black GT. Didnt see the 95 you were talking about
i saw you cut into the power-operations plant getting in while they were working on the lights, bastard! I also saw the white camaro with the blackouts and black stripes.

·
Cummins > Powerstroke
19,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
32VfromHell said:
i saw you cut into the power-operations plant getting in while they were working on the lights, bastard! I also saw the white camaro with the blackouts and black stripes.
yeah...the damn light was too far backed up... I cheated :p

·
Marcus Aurelius
4,249 Posts
32VfromHell said:

Did you catch a glimse of a Sn95 black cobra/saleen with what looked like BBS or FM10-style wheels? Looked goooooood.
Black '96 Cobra, BBS knockoff wheels, SR-351 wing? If so, that kid's from Southlake.

Ryan, you probably know him. Don't remember his name, but he used to drive a dark green 3000 GT with some nice rims on it. He hangs out with Wade and Newbury sometimes.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts