DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if you are the type of person to stock up on shit like this and freeze it but it seems like a pretty good deal IMO. The meat is tender and isn't all tough like jerky.:) I don't know if all of the stores have the same deal but the one in Lewisville on hwy. 121 does.;)

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Did you make that yourself? How did you cook the steak and how did you cook the veggies?

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
KevinH78 said:
I cooked the steak on my grill and steamed the veggies.:)
Looks great man! a nice healthy dinner. You got protein, creatine, and the veggies serve as fiber and vitamins. Good deal:cool:

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bud4660 said:
What time is dinner??? :D
It was about 30 minutes ago.:p That shit was so good I ate two of 'em.:eek: :D In the package there were four steaks the size of the one in the picture for $10.XX so I think I will go back and get three or four more of them while they are on sale.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
KevinH78 said:
It was about 30 minutes ago.:p That shit was so good I ate two of 'em.:eek: :D In the package there were four steaks the size of the one in the picture for $10.XX so I think I will go back and get three or four more of them while they are on sale.
Stock up man!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Damn, I could have had a steak for what I just spent at Taco Bell!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :eek:

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
KevinH78 said:
I don't know if you are the type of person to stock up on shit like this and freeze it but it seems like a pretty good deal IMO. The meat is tender and isn't all tough like jerky.:) I don't know if all of the stores have the same deal but the one in Lewisville on hwy. 121 does.;)

That is just sick looking....

<-- Hates Red Meat

Stephanie :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.