DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:
ok, i got screwed on this jetski basicly. I bought it but the starter was bad, the owner assured me the motor was good but when i got there the starter was too weak to turn the motor over, so......... i brought it home fixed the starter so it would at least start for a while, and sure enough the front cylinder has only 50psi and the back at 135 ain't flying.... i've pulled the head cover off (it's ez as pie) and the fron cylinder has scratches all the way around (sbt says this is from water injestion). the rear is still smooth as glass...... I think it would be ez enough to pull the head off totaly (only about 6 more bolts on top, and the carb/exhaust, then have it bored/honed, and install new pistons/rings... I believe you can leave it engine in place with rods/pistons attached and slide the head over them, it's just like a dirt bike from what i can tell... the scratches aren't that bad and there's a LOT of meat on the cylinder sleeves.. I don't have time for this crap and it's just my loss......... here's the link to the auction where i bought it on ebay so you can see it..... im guessing $2-300 and your time and you'd have a great $2k ski... my loss... and no im not negotiable on it, the hull/trailer will sell on ebay for more than $800 but i'll give yall first shot...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4535937641

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
If you'd had this thing a month ago, I had another '95 XP with a bashed up hull and fresh engine for $400. :eek:

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
gt was very nice also, chevelle also, now that i think of it it was all nice, although i was out till 6:00am and was at his house by 12:00, if i was more alert i would of paid more attention

1 - 10 of 10 Posts