DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Perfect 1995 Black Cobra! Just turned 50K miles, tan leather, all options. P-600B Procharger, just purchased, Edelbrock Performer RPM heads and intake, both ported, custom cam, EEC-IV tuner, Tremec 3550, Ram 900 clutch, 4.10 gears, and a ton of other mods!!!! Post up or email me if you are intrested. Very fast and a completly dependable daily driver! I got too far in debt and the car needs to go, no other reason to sell! Best offer gets it....$10K in mods......=)

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
black95cobra said:
Perfect 1995 Black Cobra! Just turned 50K miles, tan leather, all options. P-600B Procharger, just purchased, Edelbrock Performer RPM heads and intake, both ported, custom cam, EEC-IV tuner, Tremec 3550, Ram 900 clutch, 4.10 gears, and a ton of other mods!!!! Post up or email me if you are intrested. Very fast and a completly dependable daily driver! I got too far in debt and the car needs to go, no other reason to sell! Best offer gets it....$10K in mods......=)
Man that sucks, good luck selling it.

·
Eagles>Cowboys
3,405 Posts
WTF!!!!!

Sorry for the confusion guys, but this car describes my car to a tee, and it is not for sale. Maybe this is a joke from a friend, but I am not selling my car and I am sorry for the inconvenience if anyone was intrested. It would take upwards of $18K for me to sell my baby. Pattymelt...... My hood is the Cobra R w/ SVO scoop.

·
Eagles>Cowboys
3,405 Posts
Pattymelt

While I have your attention, you have any clue how to install the 3 core cooler on my procharger correctly, maybe you can help out! I have failed trying todo it and don't wanna pay an arm and a leg to get it put on! Let me know if you wanna help out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts