DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like it says its a 93 GT for sale black on black 5 speed completely stock except for MAC mufflers and hurst short throw shifter the car has 145xxx miles on it.
new: paint, radiator, tune up, rebuilt tranny, and 02 sensors
the car runs and looks great will post pics on wednesday (my day off)

·
Registered
727 Posts
How much are you looking to get for it? And is it the same car that swoll5.0 once had?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Swoll5.0 said:
New paint does wonders.
and radiator, rack and pinion, tranny, clutch, and a few other little miscellaneous things under the hood and in the interior
-Chris

·
Registered
727 Posts
Do you think you could get some better pics posted? Those pics don't seem to give the car justice if you're asking $5500 for it... and if those pics are indicative of the car's condition, then it seems $5500 may be a little high... Thanks

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
IRISHdjt said:
Do you think you could get some better pics posted? Those pics don't seem to give the car justice if you're asking $5500 for it... and if those pics are indicative of the car's condition, then it seems $5500 may be a little high... Thanks
yeah i know but the car does look really good in person i just didnt feel like washing it before i took the pics as soon as i wash it i will edit the pics thanks but if anyone wants to come and take a look they are more than welcome to
-Chris

·
Registered
727 Posts
Cool.... well if you could get clean pics up soon, that'd be great. Also, would you be interested in any trades, or are you looking only to get cash for it? Thanks...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts