DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$4300. Clean title. No lowballers please. 81,XXX original miles. I have some paperwork on the mileage. Black exterior, Black leather interior, chrome billet shift knob, chrome billet window bezels, black top, clean pony rims, LX tailights, Saleen Spoiler, and crystal clear headlights. All window switches and door locks work. They were replaced about 2 months ago. Top is in decent shape with two small holes on the side. I don't notice leaks even in heay rain. Has a 99+ tranny installed with alloy steel gears with reverse synchros. Tranny does not grind. Car runs very, very well. No missing in any gear or at WOT. I have some repair reciepts with over $1000 in AC repair that is R-134A. AC blows cold. Car is bone stock and has been stock it's entire life. Air silencer is still intact. Not even aftermarket mufflers are bolted on. Always adult driven. I can email pics to interested parties looking for a clean 5.0. NO TRADES!!! I don't need anymore cars.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yes i am interested in your car it sounds really clean and taken care of. First I will ask you are interested in any trades. Also whats your bottm dollar. May I please have some pics. Thanks AJ

·
Ya Dats my Wifey!!!
5,806 Posts
damn....

thats one clean vert......

·
Registered
499 Posts
Car

What about that $3500? Or what is your bottom dollar?

Thanks!
Brent

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, the car is not perfect nor did I ever say it was. It won't take too much to get it looking very, very pimptastic. I was hoping for nothing less than $3800. I got alot of the expensive things fixed though. I think it sounds fair.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Dangit...I'll be in Dallas

I'll be in Dallas Saturday and Sunday, coming back Monday morning. Superbowl party with some college friends in Denton, as well as picking up a new semi SAR-1 and a free Suzuki 450. Can't abort the trip, or I would.

T.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry, I don't have any days off on the weekday. You can look at the car, but it would be at night. Do'h!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Taylor? Of all of the 3 phone numbers you gave me, how come only the work phone number is operating?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Magic beans, or pixie dust...

My home number is a long distance call, 512 AC or not. I live on a 5 acre goat ranch outside of Elgin, a good distance away from Austin. As you got me on my cell, you know that works. I damn near answered your work call, picked up on the last ring.

If I seem a bit apathetic about the phone, we should have a beer over it. I hate phones. :)

Hopefully, see you on Monday.

T.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts