DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1989 Ford Coupe 5.0 Grey seats rest is tan interior. White exterior with a black hood Pony rims Brand new Road hugger tires 245/50/16's.

Mods on the car: Msd 6al, Mac 1 5/8 Headers, Off road H pipe, Dynomax super turbo mufflers, 73mm 1994 Cobra MAF, Mallory wires, Blue Thunder Shifter ,King cobra Clutch Brand new,K&N air filter.

What is wrong with the car: Car was wrecked along time ago the pervious owner rear ended some one, Car needs a new drivers door. and new door handles. there is 3 dents on the roof from when the owner berfore me didnt latch the hood and flew back. and it needs a new sifter arm which is $25, and it needs paint. other than that runs VERY strong.
and i need 3500 for it i have put alot more than that into it.
Just the other night the alternator went out so i am puting a brand new one on tomarrow . I have only taken it to sealy once, in The mean Heat of August and with the mods it has accept the MSD and mass aid flow sensor it went [email protected]
Thanks
Trevor
281-398-9558

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,729 Posts
87notch said:
nice looking car, how does it run? What will it need to fix it up?
What is wrong with the car: Car was wrecked along time ago the pervious owner rear ended some one, Car needs a new drivers door. and new door handles. there is 3 dents on the roof from when the owner berfore me didnt latch the hood and flew back. and it needs a new sifter arm which is $25, and it needs paint. other than that runs VERY strong.
and i need 3500 for it i have put alot more than that into it.
Just the other night the alternator went out so i am puting a brand new one on tomarrow . I have only taken it to sealy once, in The mean Heat of August and with the mods it has accept the MSD and mass aid flow sensor it went [email protected]

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
well TO MAKE IT VERY NICE IT needs mostly cosmetics,New front bumoer cover, rear bumer cover, complete gray inerior, fix drivers door, new door handles,, Motor is excellent no leaks no knock, needs a new shifter arm from UPR i broke the shift handle off when i raced a Z28. other than that its good. went [email protected] in the 1/8 which i heard was pretty good for what it has. thanks Trevor

1 - 6 of 6 Posts