DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright guys and gals, got my buddys chevy up for sale. It is a 1988 chevy swb. The truck has been in his family since the showroom floor. The truck has around 200k on it , i belive around 20k on the 350 motor (all stock with the exception of flowmasters) auto tranny. The truck has full air ride suspension which lays frame like an MFR! now the air was put on about 5 years ago, so it is one of the slow early systems (1/4 inch lines) and only front and back, no side to side action here. but that can easily be fixed with bigger lines and valves. The truck has a $4,500 paint job put on around the same time. but sustained light hail on roof and hood, both of which are all black so no worries about matching paint. Now i know what you are thinking all that shit is five years old? Well my friend took too long putting the truck together and lost interest shortly after completion, and parked it in his shop in 2001 and just brought it back out 2 weeks ago to sell her (Too many toys). i am currently driving the truck in the lewisville area. and she is running great! the interior is clean has a leather folding console captians chairs, the old school big kind, a sony chameolon cd deck, 2 jl 10's , some kind of 5x7s (i think). She rolls on some 17 inch tsw rims. body work includes roll pan, 96-98 front end, the one piece lights.and shaved stake pockets. Now i am sure im forgetting something, so please feel free to call me at 940-902-3926 my name is mark(please try not to call before 11 am i work nights. or call the owner kenny at 469-222-1020 he works days so youcan call him anytime. he is asking around 7,000 but is very neg, depending on the condition you want it in. sorry i dont have pics of the int, but will see about getting some. thnks for your interest,oh and by the way to clear it up from the beginning NO TRADES MONEY ONLY thanks :D

·
Registered
702 Posts
nice ride good luck selling it

·
Fix Or Repair Daily
2,188 Posts
thats not bad at all, nice truck. but those wheels are killing it, put the stock aluminums or the stock steel wheels back on it. good luck, i like it!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts