DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Link is the pic..

Here’s a fun one…an Australian 19-year-old working as a police officer in Australia was kicked off the force for conduct unbecoming a police officer. She sued, but lost her unfair dismissal claim. The reason she was fired: Attempting to have sex with every man in uniform. Oh and lying about witnesses and being generally crazy. But mostly the sex thing.

A POLICE officer who was sacked after begging colleagues for sex has lost her unfair dismissal claim.

Within days of being posted Jessica Parfrey propositioned her supervisor to have an affair because “everyone knows you’re supposed to fall in love with your buddy”.

A month later, after he turned her down, she told him: “Can’t we just f***? I am a 19-year-old girl, what is wrong with you?”

The Industrial Relations Commission in Sydney heard that Ms Parfrey also offered an officer oral sex in a pub toilet and carpark and later propositioned another, saying: “I know you want me.”

She tried to call another colleague 12 times, left six text messages and then offered to help him study for his police exams by stripping off an item of clothing for every question he got correct. He refused.

·
Banned
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
They should have fired the officers that squealed! How dare they get rid of the Office pin-cushion.

Whatever happened to the "thin blue line"?

WELL, AS LONG AS IT'S ONLY ONE BLUE LINE ;D

·
T-MINUS
28,539 Posts
She ain't the greatest but obviously works with a dept of ****.

·
Its 9 A.M Cockadoodle Doo
2,792 Posts
She looks like she likes it in the ASSS

·
Rambling Man
10,985 Posts
She is a spitting image of one of my ex workout partners. Had the same crazy eyes, and crazy tendencies. I was torn when I munched her muff, but it was just so pretty.

I had to bounce shortly after tickling her roommate's snatch, the next night.

The workout partner went way out in left field, kept the roommate's 60" LCD tv and shit after kicking her out. Kept all of her clothes. It was weird.

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
She looks unstable. Ugly, too. But why did they turn down the blowjobs?
No decent job is worth losing over a BJ from an ugly girl.

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,842 Posts
Man, this would have been a great thread for a police forum! LMAO!

·
You never go full retard
9,934 Posts

·
The land of no ho racing
655 Posts
That would have made work FUCKING BAD ASS. A nympho bitch that just wants to blow you and fuck all day. Work would be enjoyable. What a dip. That would have been the best job ever beat up the homeless and get blown.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts