DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Great game! But is there any way we can trade Shawn Bradley for Yao Ming? When's the last time Bradley scored 30 points? :rolleyes:

Way to go Mavs! It's good to have a winner in Dallas. Save for the Stars, would anyone notice if the Cowboys and Rangers ceased operations? :)

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
DfwSHO said:
Great game! But is there any way we can trade Shawn Bradley for Yao Ming? When's the last time Bradley scored 30 points? :rolleyes:

Way to go Mavs! It's good to have a winner in Dallas. Save for the Stars, would anyone notice if the Cowboys and Rangers ceased operations? :)
Jezzuusss! 30 points? I didn't even realize he scored that many :eek:

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
30 points in 33 minutes of play with 10/12 FT's. Man they must have been fouling the shit out of him.

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
96MYSTIC said:
Yup, and he led the team in rebounds.

Who's up next and when?
Seattle Saturday night and I have tickets :D

·
Have good and get give!!!
2,323 Posts
It's great to finally see the Mavs firing on all cylinders. While this little 12-0 stent is nice, it remains to be seen whether it means much in the end...:D

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Gear_Jammer said:
It's great to finally see the Mavs firing on all cylinders. While this little 12-0 stent is nice, it remains to be seen whether it means much in the end...:D
True, but it's nice to see them get off to a great start :D

·
We lost one.....
6,415 Posts
I went to tonites game and it kicked ass! I don't know how I'm gonna talk on the phones at work tomorrow. It got kinda close for a little while when they blew a 9 point lead. And as far as being 12-0, I could really care less about how they start what matters is how they finish.:D

·
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
14,997 Posts
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!! MAVS ROCK!!!!!!

<--- Doesn't like Basketball, but enjoy's watching the hometown boys Win :D

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Hey now, leave Bradley alone! I'll take Bradley's game this year over any other season any day. It amazing how his little improvement has sparked everyone else. It's like the other team now has to play 5 on 5 instead of 4 on 5. The Mavs aren't double thinking passing him the ball and he is a little more agressive this year.

And of course, 12-0 ain't too bad either! He keeps playing like this, he'll improve as the year goes on.

On another note, Charles Barkley is going to kiss Kenny Smith's butt on TV sometime this week. Charles said he'd kiss Kenny's ass if Yao every scored 20 pts. Two games later, bada bing!

·
Watch Me Do Me
7,142 Posts
I wasnt home to see the game nor been able to catch any highlights..

Who rebounded more? Bradley or Ming?

Wonder who will finally stop them? Any ideas?

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Five Point Slow said:
I wasnt home to see the game nor been able to catch any highlights..

Who rebounded more? Bradley or Ming?

Wonder who will finally stop them? Any ideas?
Bradley was sucking wind last night. He played 20 minutes, no points, 2 rebounds, one blocked shot.

Yao had a stellar game (he's been improving all year), 33 minutes, 30 points, 16 rebounds, 2 blocked shots.

Bradley's best either game of the season was against LA (without Shaq, I know) with 16 pts, 12 rebounds, 2 blocks. Or Portland with 10 pts, 18 rebounds, 3 blocks.

·
Watch Me Do Me
7,142 Posts
01WhiteCobra said:
Bradley was sucking wind last night. He played 20 minutes, no points, 2 rebounds, one blocked shot.
BTW, who appeared taller? It said something about they both claim 7'6 but Bradley is taller than him ?? :confused:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts