DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
World Record Holder!
12,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's the matter? Afraid that you couldn't back up all of that smack at the track?

Check out some dick named SLOWVERADO's posts in my results thread. Looks like he had a spy at Redline that saw them there running 6.60s on a BIG shot of nitrous. Funny stuff!

Everyone, lets not let '01 WS6 T/A EVER FORGET THIS.

·
"Bowtie Fox....priceless"
1,056 Posts
Gunline...... Stay Away From Yellowbelly East !!!!

******* Raceway, Free Smith and Wesson, to Low ET of the Day.........

·
Registered
274 Posts
302_plus_a_few said:
What's the matter? Afraid that you couldn't back up all of that smack at the track?

Check out some dick named SLOWVERADO's posts in my results thread. Looks like he had a spy at Redline that saw them there running 6.60s on a BIG shot of nitrous. Funny stuff!

Everyone, lets not let '01 WS6 T/A EVER FORGET THIS.
LMAO...... 6.60's aint gonna cut the mustard! ;)

·
Pink Taco KILLA!
5,175 Posts
greencoupesgirl said:
LMAO...... 6.60's aint gonna cut the mustard! ;)
Nope. Can yall get the car out next weekend??

Mike

·
Pink Taco KILLA!
5,175 Posts
greencoupesgirl said:
I will quote Mike's words "That (cuss word) is on our terms now... " ;) Im just the messanger :D
Exactly! thats why I asked. You guys call the track you want to race at. Just let us know.

Mike

·
Registered
274 Posts
Beenfetchedlately said:
Exactly! thats why I asked. You guys call the track you want to race at. Just let us know.

Mike
Alright I will tell him.... but for right now... I have 300 peoples payroll to do... I will let you know later...

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
11,775 Posts
Prostock1 said:
******* Raceway, Free Smith and Wesson, to Low ET of the Day.........
LOL! :D

·
Pink Taco KILLA!
5,175 Posts
greencoupesgirl said:
Alright I will tell him.... but for right now... I have 300 peoples payroll to do... I will let you know later...
While you are at it, cut a nig a check too!

Mike ;)

·
Pink Taco KILLA!
5,175 Posts
Stangin4Lyfe said:
I hope he was posting up all those lies under Sam's name
Sams got him a screen name and Josh has his. Pretty easy to figure that out.

Mike

·
truster of no one
3,972 Posts
if it was the red one with welds i saw it there,took for ever once it left the line to reach the end of the track

·
PVC Racing
9,779 Posts
michael kilgore said:
if it was the red one with welds i saw it there,took for ever once it left the line to reach the end of the track

no I think its a black one with pro stars on it

·
Pink Taco KILLA!
5,175 Posts
302_plus_a_few said:
Where's Sam and Josh at? Are they going to disappear from here for two months like the last time he no-showed me?
I would assume they are working? :confused: Its not like it matters right now though, you've stated that you werent racing again til mid April, Reid's car isnt coming back out til its right. Who's left to run. I would imagine everything on his car will be on and in working order. There's no one to race so they will probably test everything out and work the bugs out of this new setup. It shouldnt take too long like Reid though.

Mike

·
World Record Holder!
12,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Beenfetchedlately said:
I would assume they are working? :confused: Its not like it matters right now though, you've stated that you werent racing again til mid April, Reid's car isnt coming back out til its right. Who's left to run. I would imagine everything on his car will be on and in working order. There's no one to race so they will probably test everything out and work the bugs out of this new setup. It shouldnt take too long like Reid though.
Just was interested in hearing the excuses is all... I could use a good laugh today.

·
Pink Taco KILLA!
5,175 Posts
302_plus_a_few said:
Just was interested in hearing the excuses is all... I could use a good laugh today.
How is your hose clamps for you turbo plumbing... :p

·
World Record Holder!
12,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Beenfetchedlately said:
How is your hose clamps for you turbo plumbing... :p
Very tight these days, thank you very much. Hey at least I showed up to take my ass whippin! I guess I could have gone to Denton that day instead when nobody would have been there - but I didn't. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
274 Posts
302_plus_a_few said:
Very tight these days, thank you very much. Hey at least I showed up to take my ass whippin! I guess I could have gone to Denton that day instead when nobody would have been there - but I didn't. :rolleyes:
Just watched the video.... thanks for sending it to us... :D

1 - 20 of 69 Posts