DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,204 Posts
Interesting, i don't feel like reading, how much modifications did it take? I kinda like it, would have to see it in person though..

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
I am not too crazy about it. I liked the fox cars with just a small conventional cowl hood. I like them smooth and clean looking.

·
P.I.M.P.
3,868 Posts
I dont really know if I like it on that mustang... I like the hood but the front bumper doesnt go with it. I'm not much for putting body kits on a car, but if your going to go for show, make sure it goes together... just my opinion though.

I remember one guy did a sn95 front end conversion on a foxbody and it actually looked damn good... something I wouldnt mind doing if I ever got over my addiction to speed. Think he also converted the dash and interior to sn95

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
MaddHatter said:

I remember one guy did a sn95 front end conversion on a foxbody and it actually looked damn good... something I wouldnt mind doing if I ever got over my addiction to speed. Think he also converted the dash and interior to sn95
Really? i'd love to see that.

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
slow93stang said:
here you go
That looks awesome! I want to know how that went. How much of that is hand fabbed? I know they would've had to massage a bit, but I'm curious what all went into that conversion.

·
I can eat fifty eggs.
1,366 Posts
Yuck. I'm a fan of the hood, but it doesn't go alone with the lines of the fox body.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
yeah ok

yeah, the hood looks pretty good, but what is up with those ugly ass projector head lights??? UGLY!!!!!:D

·
Premium Member
16,774 Posts
KJ94GT said:
WTF?!?! A Spyder intake on a naturally-aspirated motor?!?!?! I bet that thing is a DOG.

I was gonna say the same thing :D, and I really dont like the hood, too curvy for the strait lines of a fox, stick to a regular cowl.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts