DFW Mustang Forums banner

I need a job...

1K views 34 replies 19 participants last post by  Mystic96 
#1 · (Edited)
Well been a member on here for a while, I know a few of the guys. This is my first post so I guess I am not a virgin anymore. But back to what I was posting about.

I need a job. I have been looking for the longest time now for over a year but I hit it hard this past April. I have experience in sales (I kick ass at sales). I have a little bit of management experience too. I also have worked at a bank. I have some additional experience in retail, customer service and cash handling. I love to work with people so anything that involves people I am all for.

So this is why I post, any owners, hiring managers, people in charge out there that need a bright, cute, bubbly, big people person girl please give me a shout and I can send over my resume.

I know this is not the most professional avenue but I have wasted my time on everyone just to hear someone say the position has been filled.

I have two kids so I have to make enough to support them with child care so I am looking for a salary of at least $28,000. Some might think that is a little much for my experience but I like to dream big. I am also negotiable on this salary it just depends on the position and its location.

Also for anyone that knows of a position like one I am describing please let me know. :)

See less See more
#20 ·
StangerBanger said:
I know not professional at all. It was my only way to show you what I look like. Sorry. I understand though. :(
LOL... I dont care. If you are good at sales you should have said something last week before we hired our marketing girl...but like I said we are probably going to hire another person for insurance sales. You will have to get an insurance license and the job will depend on it.

Email me your resume and let me look it over. We can talk about expectations and pay. Oh yeah...the office is in Grapevine

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.