DFW Mustang Forums banner

Okay, so I have been jacking off alot.

2K views 94 replies 31 participants last post by  poopnut2 
#1 ·
Away from wife working for a few months, so i tend to beat my dick about every night. Well, on occasion, i couldn't quite spunk just into my little safe spunk zone and i might have gotten excited and splashed a little of my love goo on my keyboard. Okay, how in the fuck do you get dried old spunk out of inbetween the keys?

#74 ·
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FWzOQTFwRBE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FWzOQTFwRBE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#76 ·
And why is it that lotion doesnt work for shit to wank with? All it does is feel good for about a two second pump and then it soaks into the weiner and hand and creates a sort of gluelike barrier and before you know it that 90mph dickbeat you were doing turns into a fucking speedtrap and you damn near pull the skin off your cock. And with baby oil, it is the best fucking feeling in the world until you get so excited you slip off the end of your dick and punch yourself in the nuts on the down stroke!

#78 ·
LMAO! Jesus....That was a good laugh.

Now to answer your original question. I dont know how well it would work on the removing of childrens from in-between the keys but I have put my keyboard in the dishwasher after spilling dr pepper on it. Cleaned it up nicely, and yes it worked afterwards......still does in fact

This was done to a ps/2 type keyboard, i wouldnt do this if you have a wireless.

#80 ·
Jester, your posts do the same thing as going to a county fair, you really make people think "Hey, I'm not so fucked up after looking at that guy!"

#81 ·
For most keyboards you should be able to pop the keys off the button and get in there. Although I've never hit my keyboard with the little sailors my brother did feel like thinking it as a urinal one time long ago when living at our parent's house and he had gotten smashed the night before.

#85 ·
So is this where you make the move to shoving different objects up your ass?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.