DFW Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

billetworkstactical.com...a new DFW FFL Dealer/Source

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Chopped54 
#1 ·
Let me start by letting you all know I am simply trying to pass along a good deal to my local dfwstanger's...and hope this doesn't rub anyone the wrong way.

We have begun developing AR based parts (and some other items) for the military and SWAT, and in moving forward with that venture, we had to setup a Manufacturer's FFL. Well being that we had to get our FFL anyway, my cuz decided to setup some dealer accounts with distributors and Sig Sauer. This makes it so we can pass along some discounts to those who are local and would like dealing with a personal FFL dealer, as opposed to trying to locate exactly what you want on the shelf somewhere...and then having to deal with whatever service may exist in that place and the premiums being charged.

We are not a "gun storefront", the paperwork is as hassle free as it gets, and we have already passed along a ton of good deals to other locals with customers driving up from as far away as Austin so far. We are setup with several firearms and accessories distributors, and we can get you pretty much any brand firearm and/or accessory you desire within a day or two, if in stock. I will tell ya now, some of the cheaper brands are extremely hard to compete on (like it's easy to find some of the Taurus models for cheaper than I can get them wholesale)...but on most items, we are able to beat pretty much anyone out there, including online pricing at Bud's and others. You'll have no FFL transfers or shipping to worry about...simply let us know what you are in the market for and we can let ya know a price and if it's in stock at our distributors.

We also do our best to get the best possible discounts from distributors for active military and police personnel.

Don
817-946-6702
don@billet-works.com
www.billetworkstactical.com

See less See more
#6 ·
Well, I'd imagine that signing up and posting and ad almost 6 years later isn't malicious intent.

I think he should be informed of the rules and be allowed to make the necessary arrangements.

JMHO.

#12 ·
Kick ass Don, ill be hitting you up soon for sure!

Shoot me a PM on a Milspec Springfield 1911, and let me know if you can get any AKs/74s etc

#13 ·
817 area code, cool. Will check the site out when its up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.