DFW Mustang Forums banner

Jerry Jones drunk talking shit about Parcells and Tebow

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  philsanity07 
#1 ·
http://guyism.com/2010/04/cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-drunk-goes-off-on-tebow-and-parcells.html

http://deadspin.com/5516297/slurring-jerry-jones-bad+mouths-bill-parcells-tim-tebow

Excerpt from the transcript:

Different other guy: What if you were the Jaguars or — would you just, just draft him and sell fu–ing jerseys?

JJ: That’s the only reason I brought in Bill Parcells.

[Laughter]

JJ: [Inaudible. Sounds a little like, "Sell mammoth fu--in' rake," whatever that means.]

JJ: Bill’s not worth a sh–. I love him.

Different other guy: What, you, you wouldn’t take Tebow in the third round?

JJ: Why? He’d never get on the field. I can’t get him out there.

For what it’s worth, less than 24 hours after Jones said Bill Parcells wasn’t worth a sh–, Parcells nabbed WR Brandon Marshall for a 2nd round pick. Pretty incredible for a “piece of poo.”

See less See more
#3 ·
Amen. Only reason I like the Cowboys is cause of Jerry Jones.... wish more teams had owners like him.

JJ: Not worth a shit, but I wanted — they were on my ass so bad. J's gotta have a yes man. So to get this fuckin' stadium, I need to bring his ass in. LOL!

Lmfao at the comment "I bet Sean Peyton wishes he would have drank his wine that night"

#5 ·
Here is some more chat from a drunk Jerry Jones:

Jerry Jones: Romo was a miracle.

Man 1: It was a miracle, wasn't it?

Jones: He almost never got in, and he almost was gone. Tebow would never…

#6 ·
For what it’s worth, less than 24 hours after Jones said Bill Parcells wasn’t worth a sh–, Parcells nabbed WR Brandon Marshall for a 2nd round pick. Pretty incredible for a “piece of poo.”
You have been smoking too much of that stuff in your avatar.

Daniels was shopping that mother fucker to anyone that would listen. You think if Jerry wanted him he wouldn't have given a 2nd round pick for him? Give me a break. The Dolphins were the only ones willing to do it, because Marshall has TO Jr written all over him. Don't think that was Parcells' choice, either. If you don't know that Parcells HATES that type, you're a window licker.

EDIT: I just realized you weren't saying what I quoted, that it was in the transcript. That's what I get for not reading the links first....

#7 · (Edited)
You have been smoking too much of that stuff in your avatar.

Daniels was shopping that mother fucker to anyone that would listen. You think if Jerry wanted him he wouldn't have given a 2nd round pick for him? Give me a break. The Dolphins were the only ones willing to do it, because Marshall has TO Jr written all over him. Don't think that was Parcells' choice, either. If you don't know that Parcells HATES that type, you're a window licker.
Uhmm Bcoop look at the link dumbass. I didn't post that haha. And IMO all 32 teams in the NFL slept on Marshall.

And again. Dumbass. Please read the following before making any comments.

Edit: Lol Bcoop the window licker joke was funny though I have to admit. I laughed as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.