DFW Mustang Forums banner

looking for a free key stroke monitor?

961 views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  justinsn95 
#1 ·
Anyone know of a good free keystroke monitor?

#2 ·
#9 ·
#12 ·
justinsn95 said:
If i may ask, what is this really for?
you use key loggers to see what people are typing on your computer. If you type anything, anywhere you can see it. The loggers nowadays are pretty clever and they can differentiate between software, so they separate out keystrokes between internet browsers, password inputs, instant messengers, etc..

#14 ·
A bullet is cheaper in the long run than any free key logger, just sayin'.

#16 ·
5.0_CJ said:
you use key loggers to see what people are typing on your computer. If you type anything, anywhere you can see it. The loggers nowadays are pretty clever and they can differentiate between software, so they separate out keystrokes between internet browsers, password inputs, instant messengers, etc..
LOL no.. i meant what is he going to use it for.. why does he want it?

#18 ·
Story-He split up with wife and is planning a divorce. She had his passwords to his online banking and everything else so she got online and started screwing with his accounts and spending every dime she could. He runs his business off of Ebay and his paypal account had just had several deposits go through for a total of $26,000. So she hit every buy it now she could to buy stuff she wanted and left the account negative. On top of that she had some how magically contracted chlamydia. She assures him that even though he doesnt have it she got it from him becase the Dr said its easier for women to get it then men :rolleyes: .
So, he wants to put a key stroke monitor on her computer before he gives it back to her and a remote desktop program so he can see what she's been doing to his accounts(or trying to do now that the passwords are changed). I also pulled up multiple websites where she's been talking to guys saying she's single and looking for a sugar dady etc while they've been married for the past 2 years.

#19 ·
#20 · (Edited)
Well, there is nothing for it then. She has to die. Although, idk why he would ever give her (or knowingly let her find out, or keep) the passwords to such sensitive stuff. I have been with my woman for 11 years, but we have separate bank accounts, separate ebay accounts, separate everything. We do not know each other's passwords to anything financial. There is just no need to share. I have never been able to grasp why some people see the need to do so. I guess maybe if you did not trust each other? Then i guess you would be able to check up on one another much easier. But, if that is an issue, do you really belong in that relationship in the first place? I think not as relationships are built on trust.

#21 ·
Tx ******* said:
Dang, that one is thorough! :eek:

Does everything. It logs every site you visit, screenshots/movies/ ley strokes/captures web email/web im/ IM everything! does web filtering. it is nuts.

#22 ·
Hunt4m3x said:
Does everything. It logs every site you visit, screenshots/movies/ ley strokes/captures web email/web im/ IM everything! does web filtering. it is nuts.
Ever bust anybody? If so for what? I would feel kinda bad about that if they got fired.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.