#1 · (Edited)
Looking to see if anyone would be intrested in a group purchase on some steps

They are $105/pair...

Im down for 2 pairs, as is 8mpg...

See less See more
#11 ·
Good_Ole_Red said:
Any hookup on bumpers?
pm me if you wanna get something going on bumpers, I work with the largest RanchHand Distributer in the area, so their prices are pretty good.

I cant promise as good of a deal on anything else, the steps are at basically cost. Full retail for a pair is close to what you guys are paying for all 4. :eek:

#12 ·
So whats the deadline for people to get in on the GP?

(im needing to get them kinda quick, Kristen is getting sick of jumping in and out on the wood box :eek: )

Just let me know when to meet up with you to give you the money and im game :cool:

#15 ·
Baron said:
I will place the order today... 4 sets, correct?
I guess no one else wants in? :p
4 sounds great:) Ill tell Tim to get his money together.

Let me know when I need to bring you some cizash! :cool:

#16 ·
Baron said:
I will place the order today... 4 sets, correct?
hey..if you ordered already its cool..but if not, Im gonna jump out. I got bills to pay and it would be better if I wait till later. Like I said, if you already ordered them, I can scape the money together.

#18 ·
How did I miss seeing new posts!

I did order them already, its cool Tim, sounds like 92gt will cover yours. They sould be in Monday.

Bumpers: I priced the Legend series for tim, something in the range of just inder $700 for the front and something like $350 rear.

#19 ·
Thanks again for getting them DJ, let me know when you want to meet up, and if you want I can either get Mikes money from him, or get the steps for him and get his money back to you, he works over near my house so itd be easier for him to swing by here and hes coming by this week to pick up my tires, I can play middle man if that works...

#22 ·
92gt said:
Count me in for one pair. Wade, I sent you a pm as well.
Here is the latest: Ranch hand dropped the ball big time on our order. They said there was 12 sets in stock, but there was really only one. The others were not for our trucks. They have told us that they were making ours, but they have no eta on them.

They did ship the one pair to us friday, and since we haven't gotten any more, I want to make sure of who is still in and who is out.

#24 ·
Originally we were told 3 days, then monday, then friday, etc. Now they are having to make them, and I guess they make a bunch, cause I cant figure on how it is taking this long for them to get them to us. I will place an order for two pair, one for you and one for Wade, and let him have the pair that we recieved. I will try to get a good ETA in the morning. We are supposed to be the 1st in line, being that we ordered 6 sets.

#26 ·
Baron said:
Originally we were told 3 days, then monday, then friday, etc. Now they are having to make them, and I guess they make a bunch, cause I cant figure on how it is taking this long for them to get them to us. I will place an order for two pair, one for you and one for Wade, and let him have the pair that we recieved. I will try to get a good ETA in the morning. We are supposed to be the 1st in line, being that we ordered 6 sets.
So where did the set that came in go? :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.