DFW Mustang Forums banner

Is it starting already????

556 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  72Comet 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I think I remember hearing about that awhile ago.

Although we obviously have the technology for the "mark of the beast", I dont believe any of the news stories are the beginning of it. I believe that the mark (1) will be on a global scale where everyone in the world will be ordered to accept this "mark", (2) will happen during the "tribulation" 7 year period which I am sure we are not in right now.

But this just helps prove that the things in the bible are true. 50 years ago people were saying that it would be easy to copy a physical mark on your hand or head so you can buy food but with what we know today, it would be hard to copy a chip embeded under your skin that carries all your financial and personal information.

#5 ·
pohlmeyr said:
don't be so naive, with a wireless chip implanted under your skin you are now flashing all your info wirelessly to anybody who can decode it.

-keith
Who is naive, me? And if you are talking to me, what do you feel I am naive about?

FYI, naive is one thing I am not, but I also do not read into every news story that comes out and think the sky is falling.

I dont believe the "mark" is going to be subtle, when it is time to take the mark, we will know without a doubt what it is, what it's for, and who it's for. There will be none of this, "take this chip so we can monitor your drinking and charge your account appropriately, oh by the way, 10 years for now you are going to have to follow the anti-christ".

#6 ·
it would be hard to copy a chip embeded under your skin that carries all your financial and personal information
this is what i was talking about! i am just saying it would be easy to copy with todays technology.
I believe all that you are saying about he mark of the beast an all!

-keith

#7 ·
VeriChip is a syringe-injectable radio frequency identification microchip that can be read from a few feet away by either a hand-held scanner or by the implantee walking through a "portal" scanner.
So unless a 'hacker' is standing next to you with a scanner and laptop there is no way he can gather your information. The chip needs to be scanned, it just doesn't broadcast the information for people to pick up out of the airwaves. Besides, I am sure there are security features in place, far more better than a 4 digit PIN.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.