DFW Mustang Forums banner

I need network programming help !!!

209 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Stang2be 
#1 ·
Im taking 3780 Networking at UNT and its kicking my ass. Now I need a tutor. I'm willing to pay some $$$ for the help.

Mainly what I need is help on understanding how to do this project. Project

Anyone?

thanks in advance,

JG

#2 ·
What are you needing to know? Post up your questions, chances are you'll get a educated reply.

#3 ·
If you are taking that class and have no interest or intent in doing network then drop it now.

Its cool to see they teach shit now other than pascal and the history of the PC at UNT.

Post some specifics and I'm sure the resources here could be able to help you out.

#4 · (Edited)
If you are taking that class and have no interest or intent in doing network then drop it now.
I have no choice but to make the best of it, I need the credit and grade to fulfill requirements to graduate. This is the only class I am taking and the last one I need. This networking project is beyond me.

I pretty much need a tutor to help me through it.

anyone want to make a couple dollars?

TIA

#7 ·
With the economy down you might have some luck but most technical/IT consultants want at least 50-100/hr with minimal hours commitment.

You could learn quite a bit from this project. I'd spend the time and learn it yourself.

The process of an HTTP request is very similar to other transactions in the real world.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.