DFWstangs Forums - Reply to Topic
Thread: This conservative is going straight to hell... Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
07-25-2008 11:36 AM
Casper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
#1 - Autism is a real medical disorder. There has to be a diagnosis by a physician to legally receive benefits for a special needs child. Yo' Mama can't just make a phone call and say hey my kid has autism add more money to my check. He was talking out of his ass on this subject.
It isn't that easy, but it is easy, and there are classes to help you do this, some complete with diagnoses for autism, ADD and/or mental retardation. MR is the best for benefits, a child can be trained to score below 70 easily. Over and over.

Once made, the diagnosis pretty much sticks. Even if made by a quack. And yes, I've worked in the industry so my asshole is not speaking.
07-25-2008 10:57 AM
HOOCBB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
#3 - Being a Democrat does not make you a communist. That's an insult to some great Democrats of the past and present. An Obama style Democrat is a cultural marxist/socialist, but he does not represent the entire Democratic party. A true centrist Democrat is nothing of the sort. A few Democrats out there I still greatly respect. Just one example would be Sen. Ben Nelson who's career I've followed for the past 8 years. A pro-life Democrat that is against immediate troop withdrawal and voted for the 2001 & 2003 tax cuts. The guy is is even supported by the NRA because of his temperate attitudes towards guns. There goes your communism theory in a big cloud of smoke.
In all fairness, Ben Nelson sounds like a true conservative that simply ran as a Democrat to get elected. I compare it to John McCain who ran as a Republican to get elected to the Senate. Just as RINOs exist, so too do DINOs.

You say that you cannot judge an entire party by one person. What about everyone that thinks ALL Republicans are bad just because Bush made a few mistakes? That's the same thing as me saying that all Dems are Commies.

I know that individually there are some great people that are Dems. Charles Stenholm comes to mind(also as a DINO). He opposed abortion and gun control, unlike the majority of the current Dems.

The BIGGEST problem I see with most Dems these days is that they bitch about problems, but when asked to provide a solution, they say that a plan will be revealed at a later date (which never happens). Obama himself preaches change, but has not provided one solution to any problem. Repubs may not always have the right answer, but at least they are trying to come up with solutions. Dems believe that delaying a solution is a half victory.

Gun control is delaying a true solution. The real solution to violent crime is a quick trial and swift punishment. I don't particularly care if a form of punishment has been deemed cruel and unusual. If we were to bring back town square hangings for the general public to view, I believe violent crime would drop just because the criminals would see what their fate holds. As it stands now, we have idiots (defense attorneys) exposing loop holes and exceptions in the system that ends up with a murderer or known drug pusher being released. These people see their friends getting off for these crimes, so they know they can too.

The answer to a lot of our country's problems is not more laws, but enforcement of the ones that are already on the books.

I'm rambling...sry
07-25-2008 10:25 AM
STANGGT40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
#1 - Autism is a real medical disorder. There has to be a diagnosis by a physician to legally receive benefits for a special needs child. Yo' Mama can't just make a phone call and say hey my kid has autism add more money to my check. He was talking out of his ass on this subject.
i don't know about autism, but i know that you can take a kid to a doctor, claim that he's add, and i can almost guarantee you that you'll walk out of there with a prescription. it's easy to keep the blinders on and assume that a doctor knows everything and will do what's right, but that's not always the case.
07-25-2008 09:06 AM
SS Junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Not at all. I was stating that you, saying that because the word minority wasn't in the same paragraph as the word autism, Mike Savage wasn't linking the two... is your version of "it depends on what the definition of 'is' is". You're using retarded semantics to defend a racist.

THAT'S retarded.
And exactly what are you doing? You are using retarded tactics to defend your stance even though you cannot prove anything. How am I defending him when I say he's nothing to be taken seriously? He's an idiot behind a mic. Probably doesn't believe in 90% of what he says, but says what he does to get shallow minded people like you all riled up to give him attention. Regardless of his beliefs he's nothing but a radio jock. Are you really that stupid where you can't see that? If you think he's a racist for that little blurb then why not tune into programs like Al Sharpton and Joe Madison...
07-25-2008 07:12 AM
Sean88gt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
#1 - Autism is a real medical disorder. There has to be a diagnosis by a physician to legally receive benefits for a special needs child. Yo' Mama can't just make a phone call and say hey my kid has autism add more money to my check. He was talking out of his ass on this subject.

#2 - I agree with him about sensitivity training and all that being BS. That part made some bit of sense at least.

#3 - Being a Democrat does not make you a communist. That's an insult to some great Democrats of the past and present. An Obama style Democrat is a cultural marxist/socialist, but he does not represent the entire Democratic party. A true centrist Democrat is nothing of the sort. A few Democrats out there I still greatly respect. Just one example would be Sen. Ben Nelson who's career I've followed for the past 8 years. A pro-life Democrat that is against immediate troop withdrawal and voted for the 2001 & 2003 tax cuts. The guy is is even supported by the NRA because of his temperate attitudes towards guns. There goes your communism theory in a big cloud of smoke.

Obama is a socialist, plain and simple. Hillary Clinton's proposed Universal Healthcare with a non-compliance penalty does scream socialism. However, don't pigeonhole and entire party for the actions of some overzealous leftist Democrats. I could go on a lengthy discourse about some of the Republicans that are sick fagots who play footsies with men in airport bathrooms or send dirty emails to their under age male interns. That doesn't make all Republicans bad people because of a few rogues.

It sounds to me that Savage isn't the only one talking out of his ass in this thread.
Democrats of yore were also pro-slavery and anti-civil rights
But I'll agree with you. There are some out there that are decent (I like Lieberman because he is a decent person even if his politics are odd to me)
07-25-2008 12:35 AM
Denny
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
bitch.
I'm getting jose to swap it in!
07-25-2008 12:30 AM
gpamp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
I always wondered what your avatar looked like when you enlarged it.
bitch.
07-25-2008 12:19 AM
Denny
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Don't you mean listen to the doves cry?

I always wondered what your avatar looked like when you enlarged it.
07-25-2008 12:15 AM
The Punisher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
#1 - Autism is a real medical disorder. There has to be a diagnosis by a physician to legally receive benefits for a special needs child. Yo' Mama can't just make a phone call and say hey my kid has autism add more money to my check. He was talking out of his ass on this subject.

#2 - I agree with him about sensitivity training and all that being BS. That part made some bit of sense at least.

#3 - Being a Democrat does not make you a communist. That's an insult to some great Democrats of the past and present. An Obama style Democrat is a cultural marxist/socialist, but he does not represent the entire Democratic party. A true centrist Democrat is nothing of the sort. A few Democrats out there I still greatly respect. Just one example would be Sen. Ben Nelson who's career I've followed for the past 8 years. A pro-life Democrat that is against immediate troop withdrawal and voted for the 2001 & 2003 tax cuts. The guy is is even supported by the NRA because of his temperate attitudes towards guns. There goes your communism theory in a big cloud of smoke.

Obama is a socialist, plain and simple. Hillary Clinton's proposed Universal Healthcare with a non-compliance penalty does scream socialism. However, don't pigeonhole and entire party for the actions of some overzealous leftist Democrats. I could go on a lengthy discourse about some of the Republicans that are sick fagots who play footsies with men in airport bathrooms or send dirty emails to their under age male interns. That doesn't make all Republicans bad people because of a few rogues.

It sounds to me that Savage isn't the only one talking out of his ass in this thread.
you sir are a democrat I can respect, b/c you use substance behind your reasoning....
gpampers.... well.....
07-25-2008 12:03 AM
Mustangman_2000 #1 - Autism is a real medical disorder. There has to be a diagnosis by a physician to legally receive benefits for a special needs child. Yo' Mama can't just make a phone call and say hey my kid has autism add more money to my check. He was talking out of his ass on this subject.

#2 - I agree with him about sensitivity training and all that being BS. That part made some bit of sense at least.

#3 - Being a Democrat does not make you a communist. That's an insult to some great Democrats of the past and present. An Obama style Democrat is a cultural marxist/socialist, but he does not represent the entire Democratic party. A true centrist Democrat is nothing of the sort. A few Democrats out there I still greatly respect. Just one example would be Sen. Ben Nelson who's career I've followed for the past 8 years. A pro-life Democrat that is against immediate troop withdrawal and voted for the 2001 & 2003 tax cuts. The guy is is even supported by the NRA because of his temperate attitudes towards guns. There goes your communism theory in a big cloud of smoke.

Obama is a socialist, plain and simple. Hillary Clinton's proposed Universal Healthcare with a non-compliance penalty does scream socialism. However, don't pigeonhole and entire party for the actions of some overzealous leftist Democrats. I could go on a lengthy discourse about some of the Republicans that are sick fagots who play footsies with men in airport bathrooms or send dirty emails to their under age male interns. That doesn't make all Republicans bad people because of a few rogues.

It sounds to me that Savage isn't the only one talking out of his ass in this thread.
07-24-2008 11:14 PM
gpamp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
No way!!! And miss the opening ceremonies?!?! Everyone wants to see the doves fly!
Don't you mean listen to the doves cry?

07-24-2008 11:06 PM
Denny
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Haha, shut up, Denny. You'd love me. You'd realize that I'm the ultimate in sarcasm, wit, and cynicism.

I work too much, though. I MIGHT be free Friday. Not sure.

I've been doing the 2 job thing, PLUS the band. I sleep rarely.

But if anyone wants to have a GTG at the House of Blues on 8/8/08, I'll be there!
No way!!! And miss the opening ceremonies?!?! Everyone wants to see the doves fly!
07-24-2008 11:03 PM
gpamp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
IN!!!! No, wait... shit!
Haha, shut up, Denny. You'd love me. You'd realize that I'm the ultimate in sarcasm, wit, and cynicism.

I work too much, though. I MIGHT be free Friday. Not sure.

I've been doing the 2 job thing, PLUS the band. I sleep rarely.

But if anyone wants to have a GTG at the House of Blues on 8/8/08, I'll be there!
07-24-2008 10:43 PM
Denny
Quote:
Originally Posted by STANGGT40
are you working tonight? if not, drop by my office and we'll roll up to a gtg in addison. you can finally put some faces with the names here.
IN!!!! No, wait... shit!
07-24-2008 05:46 PM
STANGGT40
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Not at all. I was stating that you, saying that because the word minority wasn't in the same paragraph as the word autism, Mike Savage wasn't linking the two... is your version of "it depends on what the definition of 'is' is". You're using retarded semantics to defend a racist.

THAT'S retarded.
are you working tonight? if not, drop by my office and we'll roll up to a gtg in addison. you can finally put some faces with the names here.
07-24-2008 05:40 PM
gpamp
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Junk
So what you're saying is there's no reasoning with you because you've already made up your mind on what "is" was?
Brilliantly retarded.
Not at all. I was stating that you, saying that because the word minority wasn't in the same paragraph as the word autism, Mike Savage wasn't linking the two... is your version of "it depends on what the definition of 'is' is". You're using retarded semantics to defend a racist.

THAT'S retarded.
07-24-2008 01:11 PM
AL P
Quote:
Originally Posted by STANGGT40
i don't know enough about autism to agree with the guy, but i think that "ADD" is a way to medicate a kid because his parents don't want to discipline him/her and it relieves that stigma of fault that the parent would have if they couldn't come up with something that's wrong with the kid. the pharm companies go along with it because they can make a fortune on the maintenance drugs and doctors go along with it because they can keep those kids rolling through there daily. (and the kick-backs from the pharm companies)
Autism is the new ADD
07-24-2008 01:07 PM
SS Junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Yeah, that was a dumb slip. Note the posting time. Working 72 hrs a week is getting to me.


Is this your version of "It depends on what the definintion of 'is' is"?

Yes it is.
So what you're saying is there's no reasoning with you because you've already made up your mind on what "is" was?
Brilliantly retarded.
07-24-2008 12:24 PM
Sean88gt
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Trust me, I know, haha. Brad's my best friend. As much as I've been working, I'm not THAT invested in it.
He told me the other day that he was to blame for you being here

Brad knows what it's like.
07-24-2008 09:22 AM
HOOCBB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
You're not a democrat. You are far beyond that. You are borderline communist.

And while you're evaluating yourself, it's spelled 'sufficient'
Democrat = Communist

ALL democrats have socialist ideas that would ruin this country, but they are too damn stupid to realize it.

You want to see what socialized healthcare is like? Look at Europe. People over there STILL buy health insurance so they can receive better care than the government already provides.

You want to see how socialized healthcare would work here? Just look at the VA hospital system.


And since you have to explain things to demotards in a fashion they understand...

The feel good story of Robin Hood is pro-communism. Think about it. He stole from the rich and gave it to the poor. The communist version is to tax the hell out of everyone and give it to people that are too damn lazy to get a job with no limit to how long they can receive these stipends.

Since we all know that Democrats are all about big government and taxing everything, that means that Democrats are Communists. My grandfather did not lose a leg in WW2 so that I could live in a socialist country. Hell, JFK didn't stand up to the USSR during the Cuban Missle Crisis so that we could live in a Communist country.
07-24-2008 09:17 AM
STANGGT40 i don't know enough about autism to agree with the guy, but i think that "ADD" is a way to medicate a kid because his parents don't want to discipline him/her and it relieves that stigma of fault that the parent would have if they couldn't come up with something that's wrong with the kid. the pharm companies go along with it because they can make a fortune on the maintenance drugs and doctors go along with it because they can keep those kids rolling through there daily. (and the kick-backs from the pharm companies)
07-24-2008 09:00 AM
gpamp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
Try owning the business Nothing like getting roosted from bed at 3 am to handle a pissed off customer
Trust me, I know, haha. Brad's my best friend. As much as I've been working, I'm not THAT invested in it.
07-24-2008 08:55 AM
The Punisher
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Yeah, that was a dumb slip. Note the posting time. Working 72 hrs a week is getting to me.


Is this your version of "It depends on what the definintion of 'is' is"?

Yes it is.
so can I have all your nickles? Since your planning on voting for someone that will give them all to the government anyways, you instead could just give them to me
07-24-2008 08:50 AM
Sean88gt Try owning the business Nothing like getting roosted from bed at 3 am to handle a pissed off customer
07-24-2008 08:17 AM
gpamp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt
You're not a democrat. You are far beyond that. You are borderline communist.

And while you're evaluating yourself, it's spelled 'sufficient'
Yeah, that was a dumb slip. Note the posting time. Working 72 hrs a week is getting to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Junk
Nothing in what you posted claims him to link autism to minorities and the above statement proves you basing your theory on pure assumption. Since he has no problem stating the asthma/minority case why not do the same for autism? Even if he did come out and say it... so the fuck what. He's a god damned radio talk show host. Are you shallow enough to live and die by everything a fucking radio talk show host splatters on a mic?
Is this your version of "It depends on what the definintion of 'is' is"?

Yes it is.
07-24-2008 07:33 AM
Sean88gt
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Yes, because I'm a Democrat, and a site that's 95% Republican says I'm a dumbass (when 75% can't spell or punctuate), I'm going to evaluate myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Unless he says "The following rant is completely false", before, and "The preceding rant was false", after... I'm certain the context is sufficiant.
You're not a democrat. You are far beyond that. You are borderline communist.

And while you're evaluating yourself, it's spelled 'sufficient'
07-24-2008 02:44 AM
Denny
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Junk
Nothing in what you posted claims him to link autism to minorities and the above statement proves you basing your theory on pure assumption. Since he has no problem stating the asthma/minority case why not do the same for autism? Even if he did come out and say it... so the fuck what. He's a god damned radio talk show host. Are you shallow enough to live and die by everything a fucking radio talk show host splatters on a mic?
There you go, gcramp. I don't think I've ever seen him post biasedly.
07-24-2008 02:28 AM
SS Junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Then he goes on to say that the new fraud is Autism. If he wasn't linking minorities and Autism, then why did he bring it up while talking about it?
Nothing in what you posted claims him to link autism to minorities and the above statement proves you basing your theory on pure assumption. Since he has no problem stating the asthma/minority case why not do the same for autism? Even if he did come out and say it... so the fuck what. He's a god damned radio talk show host. Are you shallow enough to live and die by everything a fucking radio talk show host splatters on a mic?
07-24-2008 01:31 AM
gpamp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaithis
Holy fucking nutbag, batman! You need to find the WHOLE transcript and read it. What you posted is a small part of a much larger conversation. What is with you lately? Its like you are obsessed with trying to discredit everyone on this site.
Unless he says "The following rant is completely false", before, and "The preceding rant was false", after... I'm certain the context is sufficiant.
07-24-2008 01:30 AM
gpamp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somewhere in Time
X2. When one person says your a dumb ass, you over look it. But when hundreds say your a dumb ass, might just be time for a self evaluation. Think about it.
Yes, because I'm a Democrat, and a site that's 95% Republican says I'm a dumbass (when 75% can't spell or punctuate), I'm going to evaluate myself.
07-24-2008 01:29 AM
gpamp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
I think you're a stupidass, and this post proves it.

He didn't connect minorities and autism anywhere.

"Now, the illness du jour is autism. You know what autism is ? I'll
tell you what autism is. In 99 percent of the cases, it's a brat
who hasn't been told to cut the act out. That's what autism is."
"Now, you want me to tell you my opinion on autism, since
I'm not talking about autism? A fraud, a racket. For a long while,
we were hearing that every minority child had asthma. Why did they
sudden -- why was there an asthma epidemic amongst minority
children
? Because I'll tell you why: The children got extra
welfare if they were disabled, and they got extra help in school.
It was a money racket. Everyone went in and was told [fake cough],
"When the nurse looks at you, you go [fake cough], 'I don't know,
the dust got me.' " See, everyone had asthma from the minority
community
. That was number one."

Then he goes on to say that the new fraud is Autism. If he wasn't linking minorities and Autism, then why did he bring it up while talking about it?
07-23-2008 10:22 PM
Pro Trash
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Again...

HE SAID IT. No matter WHO posted it. It's actual audio from his show.

The fact that you & 5.0 cover your eyes and ears while saying "lalalalala" just because it's not something that Fox news didn't post, doesn't make it untrue.

Is that how you go on believing that Conservatives can do no wrong? Just say "well, I didn't find out that insert your favorite conservative personality here said something terrible through the conservative media organization they work for, so it must be false!"?

I guess if that works for you.
Seriously you want to look at that fruit loop and equate his outlandish opinions to all Conservatives. I mean it isn't like Michael J. Fox hasn't played the game by coming off his medicine to jerk a little more for the camera or Al Gore who has yet to mention the fact the Little Ice Age ended in the mid 1800's and that is part of the global warming issue or let's look at Michael Moore should we equate all Democrats to those idealists? Seriously few on the board wish to entertain your political beliefs simply because they run counter to most here. You truly remind me of a small child clamoring for attention.
07-23-2008 10:07 PM
HOOCBB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somewhere in Time
Where is pampers anyway??
sucking on Clinton's cock?
07-23-2008 06:11 PM
Somewhere in Time Where is pampers anyway??
07-23-2008 05:40 PM
AL P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaithis
Holy fucking nutbag, batman! You need to find the WHOLE transcript and read it. What you posted is a small part of a much larger conversation. What is with you lately? Its like you are obsessed with trying to discredit everyone on this site.
Sadly he is his only victim.
07-23-2008 05:25 PM
Big Thumper I found myself chuckling during this. He wasn't saying anything bad about autism at all, merely pointing out the fact that that diagnosis is used rather freely.
07-23-2008 05:22 PM
HOOCBB I don't like to get into political discussions, but I'll get into this one...

We all know of the "No child left behind" act right? Guess what, there's a way to manipulate the schools test scores to appear higher than they really are so they can continue to receive gubment money.

I don't know when it all started, but I do know that it was pre W (43). There are some teachers that can't teach and they think a child has a learning disability(ADD, Autism, etc) because they can't keep the kid interested. The kid acts up, gets low grades, doesn't pay attention, IS BORED.

What happens is the school counselor tells the parents that their child is ADD/Autistic/etc and wants to have the child put on meds. Once the child is diagnosed with a learning disability, that child's test scores are removed from the whole, generally causing the average to go up.

The problem with this is schools (who have no legal, medical or REAL psychological training) are quick to diagnose as many students as they can to remove their scores early on. Most of the kids are just BORED. They do not have ADD, ADHD, or Autism.

Autism, ADD and ADHD are all real, and Autism is pretty sad (my cousin has 2 truly Autistic kids). But these diagnoses are used way too often.

Michael Savage is 100% correct on this, but perhaps should have worded it differently. And the problem with liberals/communists (one in the same these days) is that they take everything out of context and run with it. Just like when McCain said that he never really loved America, or however he said it, and the Demotards took it and ran with it to get pressure off of their precious candidate who can do no wrong.
07-23-2008 05:20 PM
Shaithis
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
And why is no one commenting on the fact that he's saying 99% of all cases are a fraud. Then he said that it's minorities that are committing this fraud. Does that mean that all white kids with autism total out the 1% of autism cases that are legitimate?

The guy's a racist nutbag. Sorry.
Holy fucking nutbag, batman! You need to find the WHOLE transcript and read it. What you posted is a small part of a much larger conversation. What is with you lately? Its like you are obsessed with trying to discredit everyone on this site.
07-23-2008 04:43 PM
Somewhere in Time
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P
I like how all someone has to do is use the words "minority" and "fraud" together during the same conversation and idiots like Gpampers get all bent out of shape.

Pampers, you need to get your head out of your ass, boy.
X2. When one person says your a dumb ass, you over look it. But when hundreds say your a dumb ass, might just be time for a self evaluation. Think about it.
07-23-2008 04:30 PM
AL P I like how all someone has to do is use the words "minority" and "fraud" together during the same conversation and idiots like Gpampers get all bent out of shape.

Pampers, you need to get your head out of your ass, boy.
07-23-2008 03:52 PM
Paladin Why is it such a huge victory for the extreme left wing nuts when a conservative citizen who has never asked for a vote says something they think is controversial, yet they say everything said by their candidates and elected officials is taken out of context? Maybe that hypocrisy I have been pointing out from the extreme left is showing through?

07-23-2008 03:29 PM
The Punisher
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
I'll trade you my nickles for those rose colored glasses you're wearing.
I'd ask you for a glass of Koolaid, but it looks like you drank it all
07-23-2008 03:28 PM
46Tbird
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
And you seriously don't see the problem with what he said? Statistically it's a lie. Think about it. 99% of autism patients are a fraud... and they're all minorities. That's his statement. Meaning, that in his mind, the white kids with autism make up the slim 1% of legitimate cases. That's a racist and false statement.
I think you're a stupidass, and this post proves it.

He didn't connect minorities and autism anywhere.

"Now, the illness du jour is autism. You know what autism is ? I'll
tell you what autism is. In 99 percent of the cases, it's a brat
who hasn't been told to cut the act out. That's what autism is."


Maybe if you weren't reading with a jaundiced eye, you would see that even Savage didn't stoop that low - this time. I used to listen to him, but he is not a conservative - he's a reactionary - and on many fronts. About where you are in relation to liberalism - borderline socialist.

Who cares about labels?
07-23-2008 02:50 PM
gpamp
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Punisher
the better question is why does common sense escape him? It must be an emotional thing...
I'll trade you my nickles for those rose colored glasses you're wearing.
07-23-2008 12:15 PM
The Punisher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somewhere in Time
My question is this. Why do you keep coming back to a forum where 99% of the board thinks your a total douche bag? Doesn't that get really old after a while?
the better question is why does common sense escape him? It must be an emotional thing...
07-23-2008 12:11 PM
The Punisher
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Oh man. Good one. You should get paid for that. I've got some nickles.
I'll take all the nickles you got. Might need them to buy gas if your elected democrats keep screwing the American public
07-23-2008 12:02 PM
Casper
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
So... tax autistic kids?

That is one way to cut down on autism.
07-23-2008 11:59 AM
Somewhere in Time
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
So... tax autistic kids?

My question is this. Why do you keep coming back to a forum where 99% of the board thinks your a total douche bag? Doesn't that get really old after a while?
07-23-2008 11:52 AM
gpamp
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Punisher
Sounds like he is talking about you gpampers... Maybe you feel guilty now?
Oh man. Good one. You should get paid for that. I've got some nickles.
07-23-2008 09:26 AM
The Punisher
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp
Seriously? It's just audio of Michael Savage talking. Nothing edited. If someone else had posted it, I'd link you to that, too.
Sounds like he is talking about you gpampers... Maybe you feel guilty now?
This thread has more than 50 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome