Searching for Storage unit - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-07-2020, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

Searching for Storage unit

Hii All
We bought a new home and were about to vacate from the old rented home. But we can't move into a new home because the renovation works are not completed due to this lock-down.. However, we found a temporary location to live for few months, but shifting all our belongings to the temporary location won't be a good idea. So I searched online for a temporary storage unit and found a self-storage unit at a fair price, but I would like to hear any better suggestions other than this before proceeding with it. Please comment on it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-23-2020, 10:12 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Is there any garage facility available at your new house? If yes, make some space over there to keep the belongings. It will save you money and reduce the transportation charges.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-24-2020, 11:37 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

I agree with creating a space in your own home. It will save you a lot. Proven and tested!
child custody

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-23-2020, 03:41 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

It greatly depends on your location, Instead of just making due with the items and space that you already have, a storage unit can actually cause you to spend more money. ... Well, that's a huge waste of money. Instead, you should make due with the space that you already have, and really think about every purchase you are considering.

floor sanding central coast
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-26-2020, 10:33 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

for me personnaly i know that i keep a lot of stuff that are in fact not useful... so maybe the best solution would be to sort these items and check what is really valuable for you ?

Couvreur Calvados
Sponsored Links
Advertisement