DFW Mustang Forums banner

Want to get rid of junks

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Cathysmith 
#1 ·
Our house is under renovation and the work is almost over. Currently, we are living in a rented home near to our house so that I can daily check the progress of the work done. All the dust and wastes due to renovation are piled up in the house.PLywoods, concrete and other debris are lying in the entire house. we had requested the workers to take care of it but they haven't done it yet. We were wondering where to dump the entire wastes and then one of my friends suggested to take the help of a bin rental service. But I was wondering will they be taking the trash from house renovation? and do we have to load it ourself or will they be sending their own workers?
Has anyone used disposal services to clear off their renovation junk? What were the problems you were facing? Please pass us your expertise. Thank you.

#2 ·
I suggest you Junk King's is an residential junk removal services. They provides you with easy solutions for cleaning out clutter and hauling away that junk on-demand service to have just about any kind of trash removed from your home. I am satisfied with its working. Home security is also basic needs for every home. I recommend wireless burglar alarm to provide smart innovation in home security.

#4 ·
I know the construction work takes so much of the time, so you will have to stay at the rental home, for some more time. Though the work has already started you should call the bin service, for clearing all the debris. I remember when the renovation of my aunt's home was running, the flooring contractors, from the Zothex flooring stores, took an initiative for clearing all those debris, which were left over after installing the Tiles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.