DFW Mustang Forums banner

Do storage units offer monthly rates?

528 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Slooo 
#1 ·
I relocated from the US to Canada a while ago. I have been here for almost 1 year, but I will be heading back to the US in a month for a business deal. But I am planning to come back after that maybe in a while, not sure. I have a few things that I have purchased while I was here for my new apartment. It includes a TV set, a computer monitor, an induction cooker, a blender. I could sell all these things, but I would need it when I come back and purchasing all these again isn't exactly a feasible option, it isn't that cheap! If I keep all these in my apartment, I will have to pay the rent for the apartment. My apartment is not cheap at all. I have read about storage units that we could rent, but have never dealt with them. I have seen they have them for different types of sizes. Has anyone dealt with them in Markham? Can anyone please help me and give their opinion about it? Most of them offer big storage, but I won't be needing big storage for these items, even a 5 ft room would be big enough for these items. Do they offer monthly rates? Please give your ideas on this topic. I need to move these things as soon as possible. Thank you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.