DFW Mustang Forums banner

What would be the ideal one?

777 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Jenky 
#1 ·
We just moved to our new home located in the outskirts of Mississauga. Our long term dream of owning a house is finally fulfilled. At last, we are home! So many things still need to be purchased. Interior decoration is not done in most of the rooms we have to pace that up. Simultaneously, essential household items also require ordering. One of the essentials include mattresses for all the rooms, including the master bedroom. I will need your help on this matter. Guys, what are my options in mattresses? We want to purchase one that lasts long and needn't replace it every 10 years or so. Our friends have recommended us to buy memory foam mattresses, you know, one that comes with different types of foam. They are saying that it has high durability, and is good for health too. Sounds good, thinking of going ahead with that, but was wondering whether it is certified for the kids as well? I don't want any of them to health problems. One of them is in primary, and the other is in high school. Most of the families are opting fo bed-in-a-box too. Is that the better option? Please help us in making an apt decision. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.