DFW Mustang Forums banner

Roofing Needs

3K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  womerakarb 
#1 ·
My name is Matt McCasland and i work for "Pro Roofing" we are an acredited member of the BBB in Texas and Oklahoma. I am trying to generate business both in the DFW metroplex and in Oklahoma. Anyone have any questions feel free to fire away. We do FREE estimates and WILL Cover Deductibles. Refferals are what i am looking for if anyone can help.

Thanks,
Matt McCasland

#2 ·
You should delete this thread and ask permission from the board owners first(Chris and Evil Jose) before advertising a buisness. There are other fine DFWS sponsors on this board who pay to advertise here. You can support the board in a proper way and do the same thing. By doing so, members will be more willing to use your company supporting the board they enjoy on a daily basis.

Have a good day. :)

#5 ·
Haha

I will certainly throw the board some money with good response. I am a business man not a fool. Im sure there is enough work out here for the both of us right Donnie. I am in Oklahoma City at the moment so maybe i can handle some things up this direction while Donnie Handles the DFW.

#6 ·
How can you cover deductibles when you don't even know how much they are? That is false advertising. Most Roofing co's can cover most deductibles as long as they are 1% and you can reclaim the depreciation if it is even reclaimable. BTW I'm a co owner of Metco Roofing so I know how everything works.

#7 ·
You are correct some deductibles are insane and may not allow me to cover them. In most Cases they are 1-2% and i can cover them. I am not trying to false advertise or scam anyone. I am trying to Help out Board Members and or Friends. Why does everyone have to be so Negative?

#8 ·
Those two are negative because they feel threatened. This is their turf!

<----Also does roofing (on the side). So if anyone wants to score a hell of a deal show me your quotes and we'll save you money!

Could also care less about another roofer posting. It's not like there aren't millions of houses to go around...

#14 ·
Hey Matt,
Have you tried posting your services on sites that promote honest contractors like you in Dallas and Oklahoma? You can try posting on badcontractor.com. It has a referral system at the bottom of the home page for "accredited" contractors. This is for its users who have had bad experiences with their contractors. You may want to check it out. Good luck!

-Gary

#15 ·
Hey Matt,
Have you tried posting your services on sites that promote honest contractors like you in Dallas, Virginia and Oklahoma? You can try posting on badcontractor.com. It has a referral system at the bottom of the home page for "accredited" contractors. This is for its users who have had bad experiences with their contractors. You may want to check it out. Good luck!

-Gary
I think they are good enough for it.

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.