DFW Mustang Forums banner

landscape edging

6K views 37 replies 11 participants last post by  fortmyersconcrete 
#1 ·
what is the average price per foot? looking for milsap stone.

#3 ·
Howdy man.

We sell milsap chopstone for $205 dollars per ton. A ton will cover roughly about 90 linear feet.

To make sure we're on the same sheet of music here;

Milsap Chopstone: give/take about 6 inches tall, with a smooth, saw cut top and bottom, but still retaining the natural, rough outer faces. Creamy tan coloring, fading from a light to dark, and back again.

#4 ·
Howdy man.

We sell milsap chopstone for $205 dollars per ton. A ton will cover roughly about 90 linear feet.

To make sure we're on the same sheet of music here;

Milsap Chopstone: give/take about 6 inches tall, with a smooth, saw cut top and bottom, but still retaining the natural, rough outer faces. Creamy tan coloring, fading from a light to dark, and back again.
yessir. same as our stone on the house. i need around 90 feet. where are you located?

#11 ·
We're having ours re-done. Last week I was quoted 10 per linear foot for austin stone. We need 270 linear feet....

#25 ·
#28 ·
TTT....I need this thread available so I won't forget what price I offered.

#29 ·
Since I haven't seen a whole lot of numbers thrown out I figured I'd throw mine out. I had quotes by the foot, everything included (concrete, stone, mortar, sprinkler heads moved, etc) and all bids were between $14-15 per foot.

#30 ·
Thanks Matt! The rock looks great and really did a lot for the look of my house. It was great meeting you and getting the hook up. I think my sister and BnL will be paying you a visit some time soon for some flagstone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.