DFW Mustang Forums banner

prices on driveway

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Sergio 
#1 ·
looking at adding a 11x40 driveway at the house. What am I looking to spend at something like this? I was thinking I could get it all done for about $1500. Or am I looking to spend more?

thanks

also if there is anyone that does this for a living give me a pm

#6 · (Edited)
I'm having the same 15x30 area needed concreted for the exact same reason, and I was qouted $4 a sqr ft. for the concrete, rebar and light dirt work since its pretty much level. $1800 total completed by Blackwell Concrete.

#7 ·
Are there any kind of permits needed or restrictions on the part of the driveway that connects to the street? The beginning of my driveway (the part that blends the street to my driveway) has a weird angle and even my mustang at stock height scrapes. I just want a better transition.

#9 ·
That is what i thought. I plan on calling a few concrete places for quotes and i hope they know. I just leave for Iraq this week so i dont have much time left. Just thought somebody on here might know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.