DFW Mustang Forums banner

The Walking Dead

6K views 83 replies 39 participants last post by  Kenny_Stang 
#1 ·
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yg46DWI_fCE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yg46DWI_fCE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

What do yall think?

#4 ·
The whole zombie thing is basically the epitome of terror for me. That being said, i'll probably end up watching it, and then losing sleep over it.

#11 ·
plot looks familar...like ive seen it already

#13 ·
Looks good so far. AMC does a fantastic job with Mad men, even though I never watch the show.

I am going to give this one a shot.

#20 ·
Zombies are impossible. If their lungs dont absorb oxygen then their bodies could not produce adenosine triphosphate, a necessary catalyst for muscle contraction.

#21 ·
Sounds like a new series to record..

#23 ·
First off: YESSSS!! FINALLY!! A series with zombies in it. I will be watching every night with popcorn and baited breath.

To the comments of "I have seen this before" and "How can they twist it any differently"..

Yes..it is the plot from 28 days later. Bicycle courier gets hit by car in London pre-"rage" infection...wakes up..hospital abandoned and London is in ruins.

But this is different as that whole thing lasted about 2 hours and just involved them trying to get out of town to a safe zone. This will be that...up until they realize Atlanta is a death trap and then it becomes a "find my family" then probably "lets find a cure to this, or organize some huge army and eradicate the living dead"

They have so many ways to make this into a huge awesome series...and its on AMC...so it will hopefully get good support from cheapskates like me who really don't want to pay for subscriptions like HBO...etc

#29 ·
Almost there!

I'm current in the comic, and it is F'n amazing. I'm most curious about how fast they're going to move, because there is a lot of territory to cover.

6 episodes for this first little season and I just wonder where it'll be by that point in the story line that I probably can't talk about because I don't want to spoil y'all.

Can't wait!

#30 ·
Just finished watching the pilot and I'm hooked. Sucks it's going to be a short season but excited that they have come up with a zombie TV show :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.