Illness Forces Willie Nelson To Postpone Concerts - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 04:57 PM Thread Starter
DFWS

Illness Forces Willie Nelson To Postpone Concerts

Willie Nelson IS SICK AND AS OF 7 PM CDT MARCH 16, HE HAS POSTPONED ALL HIS REMAINING MARCH DATES.

WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING WITH WILLIE'S MANAGEMENT AND THE CONVENTION CENTER TO SECURE A NEW DATE FOR HIS APPEARANCE. WE WILL INFORM ALL TICKET BUYERS OF THE STATUS OF THE RESCHEDULED DATE SOON. ALL TICKETS WILL BE HONORED FOR THE NEW DATE. AS SOON AS WE HAVE SECURED THIS NEW SHOW DATE, YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE OPTION TO KEEP YOUR TICKETS OR REQUEST A REFUND. PLEASE BE PATIENT, AS THIS WAS AN UNEXPECTED ILLNESS.

Illness Forces Willie Nelson To Postpone Concerts

Willie Nelson is sick, and that's affecting his live appearances. A message on his website doesn't specify what's ailing the country legend, but confirms that "illness" is to blame for Nelson missing last night's concert in Clearwater, Florida. In addition, Nelson's posted tour schedule indicates that all of his shows through the weekend have been postponed. Willie was slated to perform every night through Sunday. No information regarding rescheduling has been revealed yet,

i hope he is alright!!!!

Keepin' The Old School Alive
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 05:34 PM
Rockin' da fumanchu

Location: On the straight and narrow,stumbling at best, only by Gods grace.
Drugs are baaad mmmkaaaaaaaaaaaaayy.

Listen to my buddy, Jeff Bolton, from 6-9 AM Mon-Fri.

Obamanomics = Trickle Up Poverty

Think you need to format/reinstall your OS(XP), read this first.
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 05:57 PM
Lifer

Hey, the old dude is getting on up there in years. Don't you imagine in if it were "drugs" he would have been dead years ago? What a dumb ass thing to say.

DeWayne

post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 06:08 PM
Lifer

pot is the reason he's lived so long. Hope he pulls through, he's a great man.

I'll show your president the same respect you showed mine.
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 06:54 PM
I got your Jihad!!

Great singer but in concert he purposely screws up the the songs and sings them in ways you never heard. I was disappointed when I saw him.

2004 Dodge Ram SRT10 RC
2005 Big Dog Chopper 117ci
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 07:49 PM
Lifer

Pot smoking, tax evading hippie.

I've never had any use for him.
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 08:44 PM
wassup gangstas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreedLove View Post
pot is the reason he's lived so long. Hope he pulls through, he's a great man.
why is he such a great man? he costs people like you and i money by not paying for his shit.
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 11:43 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewozzy View Post
why is he such a great man? he costs people like you and i money by not paying for his shit.
so does everyone lives on social systems for the majority of their life , or having kids on the state. Hell even the obese fucks that say they are disabled because they cant fit in a waffle house booth.

93 coupe 351/t56

In the words of President Teddy Roosevelt, " We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

ive never been good at keeping directions i believe schedules are one of lifes worst infections

WELCOME TO TENNESSEE THE PATRON STATE OF SHOOTIN STUFF
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 12:08 AM
Lifer

Wille must be feeling the pinch from all the recent MJ bust.

"The problem with doing nothing is you never know when your finished."
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 07:37 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Blasphemy, sir!!

DeWayne
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 09:24 AM
T-MINUS

I'll always have a place for his music, the guy was a great talent. But politically, and just generally, he's a douche and a characture of himself.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 09:28 AM
Worship me

Shame on Willie Nelson for not wanting the government to take 40% of every dollar he makes. Must be something wrong with that guy!
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 04:13 PM
wassup gangstas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
Shame on Willie Nelson for not wanting the government to take 40% of every dollar he makes. Must be something wrong with that guy!
maybe he should quit going and buying such nice stuff if he doesn't wanna pay for it! the gov is not the only people he has screwed. he went into foreclosure and i know in the late 70s early 80s my grandfather repoed cars that he would stop paying the note on several times.
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 04:37 PM
Worship me

Quote:
maybe he should quit going and buying such nice stuff if he doesn't wanna pay for it! the gov is not the only people he has screwed. he went into foreclosure and i know in the late 70s early 80s my grandfather repoed cars that he would stop paying the note on several times.
Why would he sell him another car if he repoed the first one? Thats nuts!
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 04:38 PM
wassup gangstas?

he worked for a bank he was the strong arm.
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 04:39 PM
Worship me

Quote:
he worked for a bank he was the strong arm.

Whats he bitching about. It would seem that Willie would give him some job security.
post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 07:07 PM
Lifer

Quote:
That mother fukker ain't special. If I gotta pay Uncle Sam, so does Willie!
post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 08:51 PM
Worship me

Quote:
That mother fukker ain't special. If I gotta pay Uncle Sam, so does Willie!
My point was that 10% is good enough for Jesus and it should be good enough for Uncle Sam too.
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 12:44 AM

Quote:
My point was that 10% is good enough for Jesus and it should be good enough for Uncle Sam too.
If jesus would pay his tax to the BATF every time he turned water into wine, willie wouldnt have to pay so much...

Al you should just be a good Little American and pay your 33% to the Govt, so they can help the people of other nations instead of our own. It's the Patriotic thing to do...

Last edited by 90dfw; 03-24-2009 at 01:04 AM.
post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 12:47 AM

Quote:

Your just mad cause ya cant catch shotgun willie...He's to slick...
post #21 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Do you even know WHY he was in trbl with the IRS??
It wasn't because he just decided he didnt want to pay his taxes. Price waterhouse put him into tax shelters that were later disallowed and thats why he got into trbl with the IRS..He later sued Price water house and it was settled out of court...
Look it up...

Also what have you done to help humanity??
Why don't you look up all the FREE concerts that he has done to help the poor,,You do realize that he is the one who started Farm-Aid right?

He bought several thousand Acres of land so that rescued horses could be taken to for rescue, He is pretty much the driving force behind Bio-Diesel and helping to try and get us off foreign oil..
So again what have you and your "strong-Arm" grandpa done for your community??
Scratching your ass and sniffing each others fingers does not count.

Once again some of the dfwstangers are showing their ignorance by judging someone based on what they THINK they know about someone, or judging them based on the mistakes they make,but couldnt care less about the good things they do.

Last edited by 90dfw; 03-24-2009 at 01:01 AM.
post #22 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 01:03 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90dfw View Post
Your just mad cause ya cant catch shotgun willie...He's to slick...
Not really. I stopped Toby Keith's tour bus once out on I20. I thought it humorous that they have the driver's trained to get out and meet the officer at the back of the bus instead of at the door where the smell could give them away.

My employment has nothing to do about my dislike for Willie. There are too many other artists to choose from for me to have to listen to him.
post #23 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Not really. I stopped Toby Keith's tour bus once out on I20. I thought it humorous that they have the driver's trained to get out and meet the officer at the back of the bus instead of at the door where the smell could give them away.

My employment has nothing to do about my dislike for Willie. There are too many other artists to choose from for me to have to listen to him.
Say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You LOVE WILLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAY IT!
post #24 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 07:02 AM
PAN

Fags love Willie...

post #25 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 07:05 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You LOVE WILLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAY IT!
No sir. Unless you bring bamboo shoots and a hammer, I'll never say it!
post #26 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 05:25 PM
Lifer

I like Willie's music. I hope he's alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #27 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 06:08 PM
Lifer

Quote:
It wasn't because he just decided he didnt want to pay his taxes. Price waterhouse put him into tax shelters that were later disallowed and thats why he got into trbl with the IRS..He later sued Price water house and it was settled out of court...
Look it up...

Why don't you look up all the FREE concerts that he has done to help the poor,,You do realize that he is the one who started Farm-Aid right?

He bought several thousand Acres of land so that rescued horses could be taken to for rescue, He is pretty much the driving force behind Bio-Diesel and helping to try and get us off foreign oil..

Once again some of the dfwstangers are showing their ignorance by judging someone based on what they THINK they know about someone, or judging them based on the mistakes they make,but couldnt care less about the good things they do.
Damn.. You sure are in Willie's corner.

When the "Most interesting man in the world" needs advice, he calls me.
post #28 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 06:39 PM
wassup gangstas?

Quote:
Whats he bitching about. It would seem that Willie would give him some job security.
he had a job either way he was the only one that could find him.
post #29 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 06:51 PM
wassup gangstas?

Quote:
Look it up...
just like i quoted he hasn't only screwed over the government. he has screwed over people who he bought cars, houses, and the beloved horses you talk about. so you might have a point when it comes to his taxes however you have no arguement when it comes to the hard working people he screwed over when it comes to non-tax issues.

Quote:

what have i done to help the community? lets see ive pulled people out of cars after wrecks, done cpr to save people after being injured, been stabbed fighting someone that had just commited an agg assualt on someone, and done much more than i will ever get credit for.

my grandfather fought in world war 2 and was one of the few ships able to continue fighting after pearl harbor defending our country from the japanese and nazi germany.

next time you choose to ask what people have done for the community maybe you should check their previous posts and not pick a police officer who works his ass off to help out as much as he can in this fine country we live in.

Quote:
and as for what i said its not based on what i THINK i know its based on what i DO know. Osama bin laden was once known for the good things he did how did that turn out?
post #30 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2009, 02:49 AM

Quote:
just like i quoted he hasn't only screwed over the government. he has screwed over people who he bought cars, houses, and the beloved horses you talk about. so you might have a point when it comes to his taxes however you have no arguement when it comes to the hard working people he screwed over when it comes to non-tax issues.

what have i done to help the community? lets see ive pulled people out of cars after wrecks, done cpr to save people after being injured, been stabbed fighting someone that had just commited an agg assualt on someone, and done much more than i will ever get credit for.

my grandfather fought in world war 2 and was one of the few ships able to continue fighting after pearl harbor defending our country from the japanese and nazi germany.

next time you choose to ask what people have done for the community maybe you should check their previous posts and not pick a police officer who works his ass off to help out as much as he can in this fine country we live in.

and as for what i said its not based on what i THINK i know its based on what i DO know. Osama bin laden was once known for the good things he did how did that turn out?
Did I pull to hard on your tampon string?
post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2009, 04:38 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Awww, come on man, I could have said the same thing to you, but chose to keep it clean.

Did you really have to go there?
post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2009, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Awww, come on man, I could have said the same thing to you, but chose to keep it clean.

Did you really have to go there?
He hurt my feelings.
post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2009, 11:07 AM
Full tilt boogie !!

Quote:

I know you did not just compare the great Willie Nelson to osama bin laden, WTF?

**SKAGG NASTY** Just another 9 second street car.

post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2009, 05:41 PM
wassup gangstas?

Quote:
for defending myself? i guess so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txstang1 View Post
I know you did not just compare the great Willie Nelson to osama bin laden, WTF?
well only for purposes of showing people that do good things at one point in their life doesn't mean they are a great person. i dont quite put willie in osama's company lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement