rob dyrdek's new show... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 12:51 PM Thread Starter
que?

rob dyrdek's new show...

he has a new show called fantasy factory airing this sunday i think. he built a plaza and just fucks around all day, lol. kinda like rob and big without big black. his cousin drama is still there and is a little more in the show than he was on rob and big

i'll find some trailers...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 12:53 PM Thread Starter
que?

"Apparently it isn't Rob Dyrdek's own place though. It's a set for his new MTV show Fantasy Factory. "The show revolves around the Fantasy warehouse in L.A. which is basically a Skate Plaza/basketball facility/toymaking/havoc-wreaking mash-up. Some new characters will also be in the mix, including his new bulldog puppy Beefy, an SUV called Stormtroopin, and a 3-wheeled car called Hot Crap thats supposedly faster than a Ferrari."
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 12:54 PM Thread Starter
que?

i know some people prolly find him to be a bit annoying but i thinks he's pretty funny

http://www.youtube.com/v/LuCN1qlzrzM&color1=0xb1b1b1

http://www.youtube.com/v/24UmHjbrgnU&color1=0xb1b1b1

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 02:58 PM
I voted for McCain!!

Kinda boring without BB.

post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 03:11 PM
fuckcanada

So what was the big fight between them about? Why did they part ways? I'm sure i'll watch this show, but BB was a huge part of why I even watched rob and big.

post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
que?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roliath View Post
So what was the big fight between them about? Why did they part ways? I'm sure i'll watch this show, but BB was a huge part of why I even watched rob and big.
neither one of them has said anything really. i don't think it was a fight per say but more of them going into different directions. rob is in full on party mode all the time and big black wants to chill out and raise his kid. no way they could still live together

big black was cool but honestly i'd rather watch rob's show than a show with just big. big black has a comedy show(stand up comedy i think) coming out after rob's
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 03:20 PM
fuckcanada

Quote:
Originally Posted by grove rat View Post
neither one of them has said anything really. i don't think it was a fight per say but more of them going into different directions. rob is in full on party mode all the time and big black wants to chill out and raise his kid. no way they could still live together

big black was cool but honestly i'd rather watch rob's show than a show with just big. big black has a comedy show(stand up comedy i think) coming out after rob's
yeah?
Everywhere I read and everything I saw online mentioned a big fight between them and that the season was really over prior to the show of Big having the baby. Something about the last show being done half assed to give the public just a friendly "breakup". And everything on the internet is true, so.... Lol

I agree about your big comment, I don't think Big could hold a show like that on his own.

post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 03:24 PM Thread Starter
que?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roliath View Post
yeah?
Everywhere I read and everything I saw online mentioned a big fight between them and that the season was really over prior to the show of Big having the baby. Something about the last show being done half assed to give the public just a friendly "breakup". And everything on the internet is true, so.... Lol

I agree about your big comment, I don't think Big could hold a show like that on his own.
there might have been a big fight but so far neither one of them are saying anything about it. i've looked at both of their websites and they don't really say much about each other
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-05-2009, 03:44 PM
RIP ERIC MEJIA

must be nice to get paid to do that

post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-06-2009, 06:34 AM
D
Sofa Kingdom

I think the show looks like it will be entertaining. Rob's small part in Righteous Kill was pretty cool.

post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Lifer

Damn ill have to watch this. I still wonder what it will be like without big black though

Photobucket

Best painter in Texas
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Factory Issue

Quote:
there might have been a big fight but so far neither one of them are saying anything about it. i've looked at both of their websites and they don't really say much about each other
They both seem pretty cool, so I'm sure that they're just being polite and keeping their business out of the street. Props to 'em both.

Give me a dollar.
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-09-2009, 08:02 AM
yes, jluv

Last night's show was kinda boring. The Blob was cool. He needs someone to have comedic dialogue with, because Drama just doesn't talk much. Rob by himself might get old in a hurry.
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-10-2009, 01:43 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Didn't get to see the show, but the premise of the Fantasy Factory is just flat out badass.

post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-10-2009, 01:49 PM
yes, jluv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhand View Post
Didn't get to see the show, but the premise of the Fantasy Factory is just flat out badass.

It's just a big warehouse/skatepark with basketball hoops scattered around. Hopefully it gets better.
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-10-2009, 01:50 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluv View Post
It's just a big warehouse/skatepark with basketball hoops scattered around. Hopefully it gets better.
I could see the show being boring, but I'll be damned if I'm not jealous of that setup

post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 03:14 PM Thread Starter
que?

this is from big blacks blog:

ROB'S NEW SHOW

TO ALL MY FREINDS AND FANS IVE BEEN GETTING ALOT OF MAIL AND MESSAGES ASKING IF IM GOING TO BE ON THE FANTASY FACTORY THATS IS A BIG "HELL NO" I DONT EVEN LIVE IN LA ANYMORE AND ROB AND MTV HAS KNOW THIS SINCE MARCH BUT THEY PROMOTED HIS SHOW ON ROB&BIG REPEATS LIKE I WAS GOING TO BE A PART OF IT BUT ITS NOT TRUE PEOPLE AND IF ROB WAS BEING HONEST WITH HIMSELF HE WOULD TELL HIS FANS BUT HE WONT DO THAT BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE DIDNT MAKE ROB&BIG POPULAR BY HIMSELF IT TOOK TWO PEOPLE DO THAT GOOD LUCK WITH THE PANTY FACTORY U WILL NEED IT,PUPPYS, MOTORCYCLES, RALLY CARS,FOAM PITS KEN BLOCK NERD,LAKERS AND CONSTANT DOWN GRADEING OF DRAMA WILL NOT MAKE THE SHOW BETTER PEOPLE WAKE UP,PLUS ME HAVING A CHILD HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ROB&BIG ENDING BUT ASK ROB I FORGOT DRAMA RUNS HIS MY SPACE. REAL PEOPLE DO REAL THINGS..
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-12-2009, 06:14 PM
Lifer

Damn

Photobucket

Best painter in Texas
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-15-2009, 02:01 PM
fuckcanada

Quote:

ROB'S NEW SHOW

TO ALL MY FREINDS AND FANS IVE BEEN GETTING ALOT OF MAIL AND MESSAGES ASKING IF IM GOING TO BE ON THE FANTASY FACTORY THATS IS A BIG "HELL NO" I DONT EVEN LIVE IN LA ANYMORE AND ROB AND MTV HAS KNOW THIS SINCE MARCH BUT THEY PROMOTED HIS SHOW ON ROB&BIG REPEATS LIKE I WAS GOING TO BE A PART OF IT BUT ITS NOT TRUE PEOPLE AND IF ROB WAS BEING HONEST WITH HIMSELF HE WOULD TELL HIS FANS BUT HE WONT DO THAT BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE DIDNT MAKE ROB&BIG POPULAR BY HIMSELF IT TOOK TWO PEOPLE DO THAT GOOD LUCK WITH THE PANTY FACTORY U WILL NEED IT,PUPPYS, MOTORCYCLES, RALLY CARS,FOAM PITS KEN BLOCK NERD,LAKERS AND CONSTANT DOWN GRADEING OF DRAMA WILL NOT MAKE THE SHOW BETTER PEOPLE WAKE UP,PLUS ME HAVING A CHILD HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ROB&BIG ENDING BUT ASK ROB I FORGOT DRAMA RUNS HIS MY SPACE. REAL PEOPLE DO REAL THINGS..
haha

oh shit!

I saw the first show and it made me wish that I want to get paid to fuck around like that.

post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-15-2009, 02:47 PM
Custom User Title

Quote:

ROB'S NEW SHOW

Wow I guess they do not like each other anymore that is sad. I saw rob's first show not as good without big but I was entertained so I will continue to watch. Did anyone watch the Nitro Cirus? I have not seen the show yet but was wondering if it was any good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
I'd fuck her and confess my love while using my wife as the mattress.
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-15-2009, 09:13 PM
Time Served

I like Nitro Circus. Pastrana is a freaking maniac. I've his previous nitro circus videos and that guy is absolutely fearless....
post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-16-2009, 11:41 AM
fuckcanada

Quote:

ROB'S NEW SHOW

do you have a link for this?

post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-16-2009, 11:44 AM
Hood Approved.

That show is so funny, the stilts were classic.
post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-16-2009, 11:56 AM
yes, jluv

I've been less than impressed with it so far. It's not as funny without Big around.

Nitro Circus is pretty badass.
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-16-2009, 11:58 AM
I voted for McCain!!

Quote:

ROB'S NEW SHOW

Was this statement written by a two year old? Jesus christ.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement