Nip/Tuck starts tonite! - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 01:15 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Nip/Tuck starts tonite!

10/9 Central on FX

Is it just me or does it seem like the show has been on hiatus forever?! I have practically forgotten everything that happened last season... Sean's ex-wife being poisoned by the ridiculously hot step-daughter, Sean getting hacked by the stalker while performing surgery on someone... who was it? Ugh. I need a refresher.

redheadintx is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 01:21 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadintx View Post
10/9 Central on FX

Is it just me or does it seem like the show has been on hiatus forever?! I have practically forgotten everything that happened last season... Sean's ex-wife being poisoned by the ridiculously hot step-daughter, Sean getting hacked by the stalker while performing surgery on someone... who was it? Ugh. I need a refresher.
I don't think they re ran the previous season, leading up to the new season like they normally do, either. It would usually come on, on Saturday nights. However, they were running the first season of Damages on Sat nights, since the new season starts on Thursday.


Yes, it was on hiatus forever. It was due to the writer's strike. Nip/Tuck usually starts in mid September, and runs through December.
bcoop is offline  
post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 01:23 PM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?
 
flashstang04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,224
Cant wait!!

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed
flashstang04 is offline  
 
post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 01:23 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Aha! The strike... that makes sense. I was expecting to see some episodes pop up on my DVR list so I could have a refresher but I haven't seen anything. Sucks. I can't remember much.

redheadintx is offline  
post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 01:24 PM
yes, jluv
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 17,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
I don't think they re ran the previous season, leading up to the new season like they normally do, either. It would usually come on, on Saturday nights. However, they were running the first season of Damages on Sat nights, since the new season starts on Thursday.


Yes, it was on hiatus forever. It was due to the writer's strike. Nip/Tuck usually starts in mid September, and runs through December.
They have done this "skip a season" thing before though, right?

I remember that Christian knocked the Aids chick off the roof of a buidling. Sean got stabbed by the crazy lady. I forgot what happened with Julia after she realized she had been poisoned. Wasn't there a gunshot or something?
It has been too long.
jluv is offline  
post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 01:34 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 8,772
I haven't missed a season yet...but that last one wasn't that good.
TOMMY is offline  
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 01:36 PM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?
 
flashstang04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,224
I believe they also had to wait for Joely Richardson's daughter to get better. From what I understand she almost died. That is why you didn't see Julia in a lot of episodes last season early on.

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed
flashstang04 is offline  
post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 01:40 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: garland
Posts: 568
i just watched the last episode last night.
Julia got shot in the head, when she woke up she had amnesia and didnt remember anything.
Sean was working on his daughter (she got in a car wreck with Christen) when that crazy bitch stabbed him.

Hopefully this season is good..
heavychevy is offline  
post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavychevy View Post
i just watched the last episode last night.
Julia got shot in the head, when she woke up she had amnesia and didnt remember anything.
Sean was working on his daughter (she got in a car wreck with Christen) when that crazy bitch stabbed him.

Hopefully this season is good..
Thanks for the details. I did not remember anything about Julia being shot or the fact that it was Sean's daughter he was operating on...

redheadintx is offline  
post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 01:54 PM
who cares
 
sassystang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: dfwmotorsports.net
Posts: 13,716
Ya'll are making it more confusing.. lol
sassystang is offline  
post #11 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 01:56 PM
Packin' up...
 
Skidmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 18,736
I have it set to record...

I was watching some season at a chick's house cause she had the DVD's, but now I don't go there anymore lmao and I don't know where I was in the show.

Last I remember Julia was fucking around with a midget and they were dealing with their babies "dinosaur" hands. (don't feel like looking up the spec name)
Skidmark is offline  
post #12 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 02:04 PM
yes, jluv
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 17,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmark View Post
I have it set to record...

I was watching some season at a chick's house cause she had the DVD's, but now I don't go there anymore lmao and I don't know where I was in the show.

Last I remember Julia was fucking around with a midget and they were dealing with their babies "dinosaur" hands. (don't feel like looking up the spec name)
Ha! It's Miles Finch from Elf!
jluv is offline  
post #13 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 09:16 PM
I don't get it....?
 
Katrina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Euless
Posts: 2,488
Eh....I was a little disappointed.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Katrina is offline  
post #14 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 09:25 PM
who cares
 
sassystang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: dfwmotorsports.net
Posts: 13,716
i thought it was good.. The season looks good too!
sassystang is offline  
post #15 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 09:40 PM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?
 
flashstang04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,224
A classic "Nip/Tuck" filler episode...

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed
flashstang04 is offline  
post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 07:09 AM
yes, jluv
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 17,073
Pretty good episode. A couple of major storylines laid out for the season.
jluv is offline  
post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 07:16 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 8,772
I thought it was ok to start...
TOMMY is offline  
post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 08:00 AM
Packin' up...
 
Skidmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 18,736
The mofo can actually walk! lol @ the diaper...
Skidmark is offline  
post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 08:11 AM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?
 
flashstang04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmark View Post
The mofo can actually walk! lol @ the diaper...
He actually walked to the bathroom in the last one.

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed
flashstang04 is offline  
post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 08:13 AM
Packin' up...
 
Skidmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 18,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashstang04 View Post
He actually walked to the bathroom in the last one.
Really? I must have walked off or something, i don't remember that. Wow he's been doing it a while then. From the looks of it, next show he should be on his feet.
Skidmark is offline  
post #21 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 08:20 AM
yes, jluv
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 17,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashstang04 View Post
He actually walked to the bathroom in the last one.

Yep. Skid, you can't be missing the last minutes of the show!
jluv is offline  
post #22 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 08:42 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
redheadintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,672
Sean was starting to piss me off with his "I can walk but I choose not to" bullshit. I'm glad that he got caught. And the diaper girl... my husband and I were just annoyed with that whole part of the show.

redheadintx is offline  
post #23 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 02:13 PM
who cares
 
sassystang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: dfwmotorsports.net
Posts: 13,716
that was some good shit last night!! fucking diaper girl.. what a freak!
sassystang is offline  
post #24 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 04:42 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
LMFAO at the Diaper Girl. That shit was funny, but they're going to have a hard time topping odd sex situations after the whole brown bagger incident with Christian. By far, the best scene on Nip/Tuck yet.


Anyone else catch Christian when he made a comment about Eden living with Kimber? What the FUCK is that all about? How in the fuck is that psychotic bitch not in jail?
bcoop is offline  
post #25 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-15-2009, 12:41 AM
Lifer
 
Marisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Tarrant
Posts: 10,319
i'm obsessed with this show.
Marisa is offline  
post #26 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-15-2009, 12:43 AM
Packin' up...
 
Skidmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 18,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
LMFAO at the Diaper Girl. That shit was funny, but they're going to have a hard time topping odd sex situations after the whole brown bagger incident with Christian. By far, the best scene on Nip/Tuck yet.


Anyone else catch Christian when he made a comment about Eden living with Kimber? What the FUCK is that all about? How in the fuck is that psychotic bitch not in jail?
Odd sex scenes? Shit what about the indian dude who got a blow job by what he thought was a chick. Then when he was pissing in the urinal here she/he comes peeing next to him. LMFAO!!

I caught the comment too, but I have no idea on the story behind it. Eden sure it hot though.
Skidmark is offline  
post #27 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-15-2009, 08:23 AM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?
 
flashstang04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmark View Post
Odd sex scenes? Shit what about the indian dude who got a blow job by what he thought was a chick. Then when he was pissing in the urinal here she/he comes peeing next to him. LMFAO!!

I caught the comment too, but I have no idea on the story behind it. Eden sure it hot though.
I seem to remember Eden going to see Ram in the last season for something. I think he is trying to recruit her for his movies...

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed
flashstang04 is offline  
post #28 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-15-2009, 09:19 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmark View Post
Odd sex scenes? Shit what about the indian dude who got a blow job by what he thought was a chick. Then when he was pissing in the urinal here she/he comes peeing next to him. LMFAO!!
For me, that still doesn't top Christian banging that broad and making her wear a brown paper sack over her head while he did it. I think the degradation and humility that go with that, is what makes that one my favorite.
bcoop is offline  
post #29 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-15-2009, 09:20 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashstang04 View Post
I seem to remember Eden going to see Ram in the last season for something. I think he is trying to recruit her for his movies...
Yeah, last season she started to dabble in porn with Kimber. But still, she fucking shot someone. How in the hell is she not in jail?
bcoop is offline  
post #30 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-16-2009, 10:57 AM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?
 
flashstang04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
Yeah, last season she started to dabble in porn with Kimber. But still, she fucking shot someone. How in the hell is she not in jail?
Well, Julia doesn't remember it, and nobody else was there.

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed
flashstang04 is offline  
post #31 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-16-2009, 12:56 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Raise your hand if you're a guy who watches this show.

Now raise your hand if you're gay.

Funny -- the same number of hands went up.

Geor! is offline  
post #32 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-16-2009, 01:09 PM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?
 
flashstang04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
Raise your hand if you're a guy who watches this show.

Now raise your hand if you're gay.

Funny -- the same number of hands went up.
Ok...google some of the girls on it and get back to us on that..

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed
flashstang04 is offline  
post #33 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-16-2009, 01:26 PM
Mrs. PooterWS6
 
Special K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Wherever I go, there I am
Posts: 3,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
For me, that still doesn't top Christian banging that broad and making her wear a brown paper sack over her head while he did it. I think the degradation and humility that go with that, is what makes that one my favorite.
I agree... although I quite watching after the little man nanny stuff... The paper bag was just classic!

"I don't skinny dip, I chubby dunk"
Special K is offline  
post #34 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 11:36 AM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?
 
flashstang04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,224
bump for new thoughts!

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed
flashstang04 is offline  
post #35 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 12:10 PM
yes, jluv
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 17,073
Last night's episode was hilarious!
jluv is offline  
post #36 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 12:13 PM
Packin' up...
 
Skidmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 18,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluv View Post
Last night's episode was hilarious!
Yea it was good stuff!

This episode seemed like a pre runner for next week's more than the previous shows have been.

I think next week will be a good one. Who knows what Julie is gonna do, the hot daughter is back for now, Christine and the lesbian? lol Oh and indian kid's dad wants him to perform a surgery on him lol
Skidmark is offline  
post #37 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 05:57 PM
who cares
 
sassystang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: dfwmotorsports.net
Posts: 13,716
damn that was a crazy one! I'm not happy the hot daughter is back she's so stupid and annoying.. And WTF last season it showed her as the shooter? So is she just messing with her head or was it really her mother?


Got sass?
sassystang is offline  
post #38 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 06:48 PM
BANNED
 
Pro88LX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Frisco
Posts: 8,348
turkey knife+tittie=

Pro88LX is offline  
post #39 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 10:21 PM
Professional Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Closed Course
Posts: 6,665
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassystang View Post
damn that was a crazy one! I'm not happy the hot daughter is back she's so stupid and annoying.. And WTF last season it showed her as the shooter? So is she just messing with her head or was it really her mother?
Eden shot Julia, She's just saying that Olivia did it because nobody else knows(unless Julia remembers).

I'm glad Eden's back purely for the visuals. The thing I don't get is, I thought last episode Christian said that Eden was living with Kimber and Ram(the Duke boy) and then this episode Eden has been in Europe for 6 months??? WTF?

I really thought the show jumped the shark last year with the move to LA, but it has reeled me back in, so far, this season.

Oh yeah and,
Electric Knife + Titty = Bad Combo
71chevellejohn is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome