series finale was last night...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 01:15 PM
Time Served

Yea that really sucked the way it ended didnt even know it was coming
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 01:15 PM
NES Crew

Well, you can always try to beat Big Black in a staring contest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaB4zH4cut4

post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
que?

i don't know why but i really liked that show, it's the only show that i ever watched EVERY week...and now it's gone

eh, hopefully either rob or big makes another show of some sort...
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 07:11 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by grove rat
i don't know why but i really liked that show, it's the only show that i ever watched EVERY week...and now it's gone

eh, hopefully either rob or big makes another show of some sort...

Yeah I really liked it too. When I turned it on last night and went to read the info and it said season finale, I was shocked and bummed. I dont think though if they made another show without the other that it would be cool. I think there badass together. Mabie by next year theyll decide to do another season.
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 07:15 PM
Playa from tha Himalayas

that baby looked pretty white to me

post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 08:16 PM
Lifer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas99GT

lol, thats what my girlfriend said. I dont know what to think about it
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 05:01 AM Thread Starter
que?

here is a bulletin from big black:

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL MY FRIENDS& FANS FOR THE OUTPOURING OF LOVE AND CONGRATS FOR MY BIRTH OF MY LITTLE GIRL BUT GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END &THAT'S WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT AS YOU HAVE ALREADY HEARD BY NOW THERE WILL BE NO SEASON 4 OF ROB&BIG IM TAKEING A NEW STEP IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW &THAT IS FATHERHOOD AND ITS WAY BETTER THAN ANY REALITY SHOW OUT THERE ,THERE IS A TIME WHEN U MUST GROW UP &TAKE CARE OF RESOPNSIBLITES REAL MEN IN AMERICA KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT THE OTHER ARE JUST LYING TO THEMSELVES,LITTLE GIRLS NEED THERE DADDYS AND I WILL BE THERE FOR MINE,TILL MY TIME IS UP IVE BEEN DOING WORK ALL MY LIFE NOW IM DOING WORK AS FATHER..THANKS U FOR WATCHING THE REALIEST SHOW OUT THERE..PS U WILL SEE ME ON TV AGAIN MY OWN SHOW, MY OWN CREATIONS WITH MY CHUNKY BOY FAMILY WHERE REAL RESPECT & LOVE IS SHOWN..BE ON THE LOOKOUT!!
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 06:35 AM
LUCIFER

I want one of those Net Guns that Rob always shot everybody with

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED

post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 01:45 PM
DERP DERP DERP

God damn he can't spell for shit.

That does suck though, oh well.

post #11 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 02:58 PM
yes, jluv

I love that show, but it's far from "reality". A lot of it was very obviously staged. Funny as shit though. And what is he talking about with his own show? Real love and respect is shown? Who wants to see that crap? And is he digging at Rob a little bit? Oh well. It sucks that they are ending it just when it was really taking off. If either one tries to do their own show it will probably flop.
post #12 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 03:02 PM Thread Starter
que?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluv
I love that show, but it's far from "reality". A lot of it was very obviously staged.
i would not say 'staged' per say but they did have an idea of what they were going to be doing ahead of time. i mean i find it hard to believe that they had scripts n shit like that...

Quote:
If either one tries to do their own show it will probably flop.
ehh, i think rob could pull off a show but i don't think big could. don't get me wrong though, they are some funny motherfuckers and it would be cool to hang/chill wit them
post #13 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 03:14 PM
yes, jluv

Quote:
i would not say 'staged' per say but they did have an idea of what they were going to be doing ahead of time. i mean i find it hard to believe that they had scripts n shit like that...
I'm not saying that they are told exactly what to say. That's why I liked the show - they still made their own wacky comments. But without a doubt, most of it is directed. Someone tells them what to do and what they want to happen out of it. But that's still not what I meant by staged. Some of it is just downright fake. The Spiderman bit where he throws the drink on the truck? Why would homedude be walking to work carrying part of his costume, yet wearing his mask, stop to bend over and tie his tennis shoe in the middle of the street with a big black truck coming straight at him? And then he hurls a drink on the truck and continues to talk smack? if you notice, a lot of scenes are taken by a camera man where no one else around seems to realize it's being filmed. And what about the turtle racing episode? Rob gets in the water, hold his hands out, the camera goes off of him for a second, and then when it goes back on him he's holding a turtle up out of the water as if it just came to him like a puppy. LMAO! And they don't even make a big deal out of it. I know I would! Go try to catch a turtle like that and let me know how it turns out. It didn't really bother me because the show was still hilarious.

Quote:
ehh, i think rob could pull off a show but i don't think big could. don't get me wrong though, they are some funny motherfuckers and it would be cool to hang/chill wit them
I definitely think they would be fun to kick it with. I'm pretty sure they get stoned a lot. Notice the ash trays on the tables outside. Maybe just cigs, but I doubt it.
post #14 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 03:26 PM
Custom User Title

Quote:
And what is he talking about with his own show? Real love and respect is shown? Who wants to see that crap? And is he digging at Rob a little bit? Oh well.

Yes it does sound like he kind of took a shot at rob I wonder whats his problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
I'd fuck her and confess my love while using my wife as the mattress.
post #15 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 03:29 PM
Hood Approved.

Awwww I love that show! I missed the last two episodes, hooray for DVR! Sucks it ended...
post #16 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 03:30 PM Thread Starter
que?

Quote:
I'm not saying that they are told exactly what to say. That's why I liked the show - they still made their own wacky comments. But without a doubt, most of it is directed. Someone tells them what to do and what they want to happen out of it. But that's still not what I meant by staged. Some of it is just downright fake. The Spiderman bit where he throws the drink on the truck? Why would homedude be walking to work carrying part of his costume, yet wearing his mask, stop to bend over and tie his tennis shoe in the middle of the street with a big black truck coming straight at him? And then he hurls a drink on the truck and continues to talk smack? if you notice, a lot of scenes are taken by a camera man where no one else around seems to realize it's being filmed. And what about the turtle racing episode? Rob gets in the water, hold his hands out, the camera goes off of him for a second, and then when it goes back on him he's holding a turtle up out of the water as if it just came to him like a puppy. LMAO! And they don't even make a big deal out of it. I know I would! Go try to catch a turtle like that and let me know how it turns out. It didn't really bother me because the show was still hilarious.
yup! we are on the same page about that
Quote:
I definitely think they would be fun to kick it with. I'm pretty sure they get stoned a lot. Notice the ash trays on the tables outside. Maybe just cigs, but I doubt it.
let's go track em down and kick it with them bobby light style . oh i could definitely see them gettin smoked out!
post #17 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 03:32 PM
yes, jluv

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercobra03
Yes it does sound like he kind of took a shot at rob I wonder whats his problem?
Maybe he got tired of Rob always being the alpha male, even though he could swallow him whole?

Does Rob have any kids? Maybe one (or more) he doesn't take care of? If he did, Big would probably know about it, but we wouldn't.

Or maybe Rob has just given him a bunch of shit about leaving the show, and he's being a little defensive.

Heck, with their up and coming success, it would seem like Big could be there for his kid and the show could continue. Plenty of people continue to work full time jobs with several kids. It's not lilke his "job" is all that tough.

But it's his business I guess. I wish the show could continue.
post #18 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 03:35 PM
yes, jluv

Quote:
yup! we are on the same page about thatlet's go track em down and kick it with them bobby light style . oh i could definitely see them gettin smoked out!
I'm down. I already have my show name. Great White.
post #19 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 03:36 PM Thread Starter
que?

i don't really see it as him taking a jab at rob, but just the show in general maybe.

i mean rob go the whole BB clothe/shoe/hat line started for him, i doubt rob would still be supporting him if big black was talkin shit.

oh well, another badass show off the air... yet that little whiny ass bitch ryan(the skater fag that came on before rib&big) still has a show
post #20 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 03:38 PM Thread Starter
que?

Quote:
I'm down. I already have my show name. Great White.
great white and mexican terrorist sounds good
post #21 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 05:01 PM
Custom User Title

Quote:
Maybe he got tired of Rob always being the alpha male, even though he could swallow him whole?

Does Rob have any kids? Maybe one (or more) he doesn't take care of? If he did, Big would probably know about it, but we wouldn't.

Or maybe Rob has just given him a bunch of shit about leaving the show, and he's being a little defensive.

Heck, with their up and coming success, it would seem like Big could be there for his kid and the show could continue. Plenty of people continue to work full time jobs with several kids. It's not lilke his "job" is all that tough.

But it's his business I guess. I wish the show could continue.

He must not like money I think he should have milked this show for as much as he could because you never know if you can get lucky again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
I'd fuck her and confess my love while using my wife as the mattress.
post #22 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 05:48 PM
DERP DERP DERP

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercobra03
He must not like money I think he should have milked this show for as much as he could because you never know if you can get lucky again.
He'll regret it soon enough, and be forgotten I'm willing to bet.

post #23 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 09:29 PM
Something clever

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjtheman1

Hell yeah I want ont as well.

That show will be missed by this observer

post #24 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 09:39 PM
Lifer

I am sad that it is gone...it was just starting to get good. Rob was suprised too I think. I think that is where some of the hostility came out. Oh well it was a great show while it lasted.

Cowboys to the Super Bowl!!!!!
post #25 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 10:22 PM
Time Served

rob is hawt!
post #26 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 11:22 PM
BANNED

post #27 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 03:58 PM
I'm going Commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03darkshadow
rob is hawt!
You must be a chick, pix plz.
post #28 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 04:07 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanB

She's a fucking bohemoth of a woman, and owes Chuck money. She's married, too. She might as well be a fat female version of Bones or GhettoCrush.
post #29 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 04:09 PM Thread Starter
que?

post #30 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-25-2008, 08:38 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanB
ask matt,he'll show u.
post #31 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-25-2008, 08:41 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
She's a fucking bohemoth of a woman, and owes Chuck money. She's married, too. She might as well be a fat female version of Bones or GhettoCrush.
I think u got tha wrong bitch!
post #32 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-25-2008, 12:27 PM
[x] original checkboxer

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
Wrong chick!

Ryan,

It's Jen with the '03 Cobra...
post #33 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-25-2008, 12:39 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB
Wrong chick!

Ryan,

It's Jen with the '03 Cobra...
thank u matt!

I didn't know 96lb was fat.
post #34 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-25-2008, 12:47 PM
Money Made All Good

Man I like that show, damn.

04 5-speed GT
91 5-speed LX Vert
post #35 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-13-2008, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas99GT
it sure as hell did! i think he just got stuck with it! o well! it was a good show though.
post #36 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-13-2008, 10:53 AM
Check out my decor!

That makes me sad. I love that show!!!

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01

Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

post #37 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 10:33 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03darkshadow
thank u matt!

I didn't know 96lb was fat.

My bad. I had you confused with a buffet killer.
post #38 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 10:43 AM
Semi-Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjtheman1

http://www.made-in-china.com/showroo...-Net-Gun-.html
post #39 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 02:52 PM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
what is so great with that show, I watch one show and it sucked. it started with the dog chasing some dude off his skate board and then trying to roll on it. maybe i am missing the big deal but that show was boring.
post #40 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 03:18 PM
yes, jluv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
what is so great with that show, I watch one show and it sucked. it started with the dog chasing some dude off his skate board and then trying to roll on it. maybe i am missing the big deal but that show was boring.
It's reality TV. You can't expect some big dramatic conflict and resolution. Take it for what it is - a couple of mismatched homeboys that say and do some off the wall shit. I think another element that makes it funny is that they come off as pretty regular dudes that most guys can relate to. If you watch a couple of episodes and get to know the characters, you might appreciate it more. Then again, you might have the sense of humor of a funeral home.

Oh, and that scene you're describing is funny if you'd been watching since the beginning. Back in the first season, they got Meaty as a pup. Then they saw that bulldog we've all seen that can ride a skateboard. Well, they taught Meaty to skate, and he does it quite well and often. It's just funny that when that dude skated by, he went after him, but not because he was just being a typical aggressive dog. It was because he just wanted to ride the dude's skateboard. He straight up stole that dude's board and took off on it. You don't see the humor in that?
post #41 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 12:16 PM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:
It's reality TV. You can't expect some big dramatic conflict and resolution. Take it for what it is - a couple of mismatched homeboys that say and do some off the wall shit. I think another element that makes it funny is that they come off as pretty regular dudes that most guys can relate to. If you watch a couple of episodes and get to know the characters, you might appreciate it more. Then again, you might have the sense of humor of a funeral home.

Oh, and that scene you're describing is funny if you'd been watching since the beginning. Back in the first season, they got Meaty as a pup. Then they saw that bulldog we've all seen that can ride a skateboard. Well, they taught Meaty to skate, and he does it quite well and often. It's just funny that when that dude skated by, he went after him, but not because he was just being a typical aggressive dog. It was because he just wanted to ride the dude's skateboard. He straight up stole that dude's board and took off on it. You don't see the humor in that?
it looked staged to me, and fake and reality tv don't mix, it is either real or fake. watching that show told me it was fake. I will try to watch some more, but that one I saw was just dumb
post #42 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 07:47 PM
yes, jluv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
it looked staged to me, and fake and reality tv don't mix, it is either real or fake. watching that show told me it was fake. I will try to watch some more, but that one I saw was just dumb
What reality TV show do you know of that isn't partially faked?
post #43 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 08:01 PM
NES Crew

Quote:
What reality TV show do you know of that isn't partially faked?

Cops.

On second thought, never mind.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement