Law and Order - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-11-2008, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
Custom Title
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Hades who?
Posts: 16,521
Law and Order

Anyone else hooked pn this damn show?

How many channels does it play on? I watch reruns on TNT, USA and Fox on Saturdays, then NBC has the new shows. TNT nad USA have a zillions shows during the week, I watch it petty much every night when nothing else worth watching is on.

Funny to see the old episodes, last night Dianna Neal was on and she was actually a criminal, later on she is on the show (several years later) and she is the ADA. LOL, she was accused of raping a male dancer.

Seen other shows where people from CSI NY are on there as victims and criminals too. Guess they like to recycle actors!

They've done studies you know.... 60% of the time, it works every time



Yellowstang is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-11-2008, 07:13 PM
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
 
Dawkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Surrounded by a bunch of slack-jawed faggots
Posts: 5,335
Before I got dish it was about all I watched, I like SVU the best of the L&O's and I cannot get enough CSI.
Dawkins is offline  
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-11-2008, 07:14 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
TNT plays the shit out of it, but those are the best episodes.
Original >> >>>> SVU or Criminal Intent.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
 
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-11-2008, 07:15 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
it gets really old flipping through USA and TNT (right next to each other on FIOS) and having to see 28 different L&O shows lined up for the next day.

Slowhand is offline  
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-11-2008, 07:22 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
it gets really old flipping through USA and TNT (right next to each other on FIOS) and having to see 28 different L&O shows lined up for the next day.
Not when you're obsessed with police dramas.

<-----

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-11-2008, 07:24 PM Thread Starter
Custom Title
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Hades who?
Posts: 16,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
it gets really old flipping through USA and TNT (right next to each other on FIOS) and having to see 28 different L&O shows lined up for the next day.

LOL, DirecTv HD is that way too, they have TNT on channel 75 and somewhere like 242, then USAHD is 245.

I Tivo sevaral of them so I can watch it on one channel, then when nothiing is on later, watch the other epsiodes I missed!

CSI rocks too, I watch all of them, NY is my favorite. it is the bloodiest one they say

1bad06, I think I am too. I tell my wife after watching these shows I know what tod do to get away with murder, see all the mistakes they make and know what NOT to do.

(wear shoes 3 sizes too big for example, shoes always end up busting someones dumb ass!)

They've done studies you know.... 60% of the time, it works every time



Yellowstang is offline  
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-11-2008, 07:28 PM
I don't get it....?
 
Katrina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Euless
Posts: 2,488
Lenny Brisco was andstill is the best detective. I LOVE SVU. Surprisingly Ice-T is really good on it. I don't really like Criminal Intent. I like to try to guess the killer as teh show goes, but that one shows you what happened at the very beginning. And Goren knows EVERYTHING. No one can be that smart.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Katrina is offline  
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-11-2008, 07:43 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowstang
LOL, DirecTv HD is that way too, they have TNT on channel 75 and somewhere like 242, then USAHD is 245.

I Tivo sevaral of them so I can watch it on one channel, then when nothiing is on later, watch the other epsiodes I missed!

CSI rocks too, I watch all of them, NY is my favorite. it is the bloodiest one they say

1bad06, I think I am too. I tell my wife after watching these shows I know what tod do to get away with murder, see all the mistakes they make and know what NOT to do.

(wear shoes 3 sizes too big for example, shoes always end up busting someones dumb ass!)
haha yeah I love the old interrogation tactics they use. "Hey your friends said this."

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-11-2008, 07:48 PM Thread Starter
Custom Title
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Hades who?
Posts: 16,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BAD06
haha yeah I love the old interrogation tactics they use. "Hey your friends said this."

LOL, last night Elliot had a blue folder with some menus and shit in it, he tells the person he is interrogating it is papers from when she was 15 and a patient at the Dr. that raped her (she ended up married too and killing him).

She confessed she was a patient!

I'll neve understand why so many people confess to shit. if I did something like that, I'd never admit shit!

They've done studies you know.... 60% of the time, it works every time



Yellowstang is offline  
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-11-2008, 07:51 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowstang
LOL, last night Elliot had a blue folder with some menus and shit in it, he tells the person he is interrogating it is papers from when she was 15 and a patient at the Dr. that raped her (she ended up married too and killing him).

She confessed she was a patient!

I'll neve understand why so many people confess to shit. if I did something like that, I'd never admit shit!
lol, Criminals are idiots, and TV just enhances it.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-11-2008, 11:30 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowstang
Funny to see the old episodes, last night Dianna Neal was on and she was actually a criminal, later on she is on the show (several years later) and she is the ADA. LOL, she was accused of raping a male dancer.
You know what Kobe says - hit it and acquit it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-11-2008, 11:32 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by something witty
No one can be that smart.
Hi, my name's Tony, and yes, I can be.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-12-2008, 12:06 PM
Frequent Flyer
 
AdamLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Frisco, TX
Posts: 9,148
I am addicted to Law and Order. TNT and USA after work, and usually on Bravo if not on either of those.

Gets funny when you can see the same "extras" in shows, or some of them becoming a key character.
AdamLX is offline  
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-12-2008, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
Custom Title
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Hades who?
Posts: 16,521
Damn, Bravo has it too, I only use the Guide for Hi Def channels, guess Bravo aint hi def yet. may have to scope them next time the others do not have an episode on, or it is one I've seen already.

They've done studies you know.... 60% of the time, it works every time



Yellowstang is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome