DFW Mustang Forums banner

Nofx last night

482 views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  KJ94GT 
#1 ·
anyone else see it?

#3 ·
#11 ·
exlude said:
Saying that they "suck live" would be saying that they didn't suck on disc. :)
ha! my sentiments exactly.

#15 ·
Tyrone Biggums said:
Since everyone likes the band so much, we'll go back just a couple of years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZxY-Kxq5k
Yep, still sucking.

Being one of the most popular punk rock bands (I hate punk, but i know of NoFX), is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome. . . . which is pretty much like being "Shoot to Kill". (sorry, i needed to use the name of someone that the board would know)

#16 ·
Godmagnus said:
Yep, still sucking.

Being one of the most popular punk rock bands (I hate punk, but i know of NoFX), is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome. . . . which is pretty much like being "Godmagnus". (sorry, i needed to use the name of someone that the board would know)
Keep thinking you "know" and that you "get it". You're only making it more obvious with every ignorant post that you don't.

#18 ·
Tyrone Biggums said:
Keep thinking you "know" and that you "get it". You're only making it more obvious with every ignorant post that you don't.
So because i don't like a type of music, that makes me ignorant?
Wow, and all this time i thought it was a lack of knowledge that made somoene ignorant. Who would have known that people who didn't force themselves to listen to something they didn't enjoy made them ignorant?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.