Lifer

Lame
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 07:18 PM
11-05-09

probably.

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 07:31 PM
Lifer

Grrr

I have it going in the background, I can't stand how they draw every question out so long for dramatic effect.

Mopar63

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 07:37 PM
Turbobrooks

Location: You can call me Aaron Burr from the way I'm dropping Hamiltons
They draw it out so long.....

Allen Werl Performance Racecraft Motorsports Inc.

Made possible by:
http://www.jamesbschassisservices.com
http://www.brooksracecraft.com
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 07:38 PM
Ide fuck her in the ass..

i dont even have the tv on...

WTB: At&T phone... pm me what ya got...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 07:39 PM
iHustle

First guy is going home divorced

Chris
93Z
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 07:41 PM
Lifer

No. Martin is on.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73camaro
Anyone else watching this crazy show?

This show is worse than an elephant miscarriage!
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 07:47 PM
Lifer

Too bad Polygraphs dont detect compulsive liars. Those things are a fucking joke.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 07:48 PM
BANNED

the answer is................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....false

post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 07:51 PM
Lifer

Never heard of it?
post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 07:56 PM
fox bodies rule

It sucks!!!! Looks completely scripted and it takes waaaaaaaaaaaay too long to answer a damn question.
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 07:59 PM
African Booty Scratcher

the first dudes old lady was hot.

god bless.

You don't have to earn my respect, you have to earn my disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Standing in a cell with tears running down your face and blood down your legs is no way to protest.
post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 08:03 PM
Ide fuck her in the ass..

ive passed soo many lie detectors when i should have failed, those things are a fucking joke...

WTB: At&T phone... pm me what ya got...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 08:04 PM

DVR it and you can watch the show in about 15 minutes!
post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 08:05 PM
BANNED

Yea i was looking forward to the show but i am pretty dissapointed.
post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 08:05 PM
NOT AFGHANISTAN ANYMORE!!

That show was fucking terrible, I don't see it lasting more than a couple of weeks. The host sucked and they draw the answers out wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long.

Dallas news reports Tony Romo tried to commit suicide last night!

Fortunately he dropped the gun and the bullet was intercepted!
post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 08:17 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Pro88LX the answer is................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....false

No kidding, pretty lame. im a bit disappointed. Although the 1st guys was pretty nice to look at.
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 08:19 PM
African Booty Scratcher

Quote:
No kidding, pretty lame. im a bit disappointed. Although the 1st guys was pretty nice to look at.

so you are gay??

god bless.

You don't have to earn my respect, you have to earn my disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Standing in a cell with tears running down your face and blood down your legs is no way to protest.
post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-24-2008, 12:50 PM
May the Force be w/you

I'm with everyone here. The premise was fucked up but they took too damn long to draw it all out! May watch it again...may not.
post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-24-2008, 01:01 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

My wife made me watch it last night. Some fucked up shit. There are waaaaaaay too many things I don't want my wife or my friends to find out about me. Not even for serious cash. I'll keep sending my app in for Deal/No Deal.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-24-2008, 01:29 PM
Worship me

About ten minutes was all I could bear of that fucking nonsense.

The stupid dead air for dramatic effect drives me crazy on all of those stupid shoes. I got more important things to do than sit and watch them turn a 30 minute show into an hour long donkey show.
post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-24-2008, 01:29 PM
Gone but never forgotten

Quote:
Anyone else watching this crazy show?
I watched it, and the weight trainers wife was getting PISSED LMAO!!

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." ~ Frederick Douglass
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-24-2008, 04:03 PM
Lifer

I TIVO'd it and damn...it moves slooooooooooooooooooow. Totally agree with you, Al - Tons of wasted time. I couldn't make it all the way through.

Though the first guy was some nice eye candy!
post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-24-2008, 04:13 PM
yes, jluv

Way to fuck up a unique idea. Hopefully they make some adjustments, although they probably have several episodes already filmed and ready to go.

They should have 10 questions instead of 21, and they should dive right into the hardcore fucked up questions from the beginning. That way, even if they draw shit out, it's still somewhat entertaining when they aren't.

And they need to get rid of the questions that leave room for interpretation. The first guy got eliminated on some bullshit.
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-24-2008, 04:57 PM
Worship me

Interpretation is how they are going to keep people from winning $500K.

Shit for $500K I'll get on there and tell the whole world everything. Even about the time I had sex with a goat. And the other time I had sex with Jluv's girlfriend while simultaneously beating him in arm wrestling. I got no secrets for that kind of money!!!
post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 01:23 AM
Lifer

It's ok, I guess.

The ridiculous delay in confirming whether the answer was true or untrue is utterly ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement