I must admit when I'm wrong.... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 10:45 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

I must admit when I'm wrong....

My apologies for saying Stern sucked. I had my Sirius installed over the weekend, and my radio rarely leaves 100 and 101. His show is MUCH better now that he isn't censored by the FCC and ClearChannel. I think his show has improved GREATLY since he's been off the normal airwaves. Not what I remember it being like at all.

That being said, I stopped listening to Russ a few months back and haven't looked back.

EDIT: It's 11:45 a.m, and Russ Martin is still a no talent ass clown.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 10:47 AM
African Booty Scratcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
My apologies for saying Stern sucked. I had my Sirius installed over the weekend, and my radio rarely leaves 100 and 101. His show is MUCH better now that he isn't censored by the FCC and ClearChannel. I think his show has improved GREATLY since he's been off the normal airwaves. Not what I remember it being like at all.

That being said, I stopped listening to Russ a few months back and haven't looked back.

EDIT: It's 11:45 a.m, and Russ Martin is still a no talent ass clown.
welcome, glad to have you.

bababooey

god bless.

You don't have to earn my respect, you have to earn my disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Standing in a cell with tears running down your face and blood down your legs is no way to protest.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 10:47 AM
Musician for the deaf

Admitting that you were once a listener of Russ kind of nullifies your objectivity regarding Stern, wouldn't you think?

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper
Admitting that you were once a listener of Russ kind of nullifies your objectivity regarding Stern, wouldn't you think?

Nah. I thought Stern used the same old bits, over and over again. It just got tiring. So I listened to Russ instead.

I quit listening partially due to the thread about him on here, and him acting like a nutless pussy about it on air. He's started whining more, the older he gets. Just got tired of it.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 10:51 AM
You never go full retard

Either way he's got the ratings in the following to show that he has a show that listeners like.

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 10:59 AM
Mrs. PooterWS6

I listen to Stern for the guests. Its so much better unedited! Even though there are all those stations, my car radio never leaves 100 unless its to 101.

"I don't skinny dip, I chubby dunk"
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 11:04 AM
Lifer

i have been a listener of Howard Stern for as long as i can remember, and i have been saying he has gotten MUCH better since the move to Sirius.

fuck the FCC and CC, and a Bababooey to you all

welcome to the good side. i used to listen to Russ everyday before i got Sirius and i haven't listened to testicle radio since Christmas 05. mine stays on 100 all the time, with exception to the occasional Lithium, 80's, Blue Collar and Raw Dog channel.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 11:22 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

i got my sirius for Stern, but after listening to all of Bubba's antics, i listen to Bubba more than Stern.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 12:00 PM
Ide fuck her in the ass..

waa waa, I was wrong...

glad you enjoy it brent, I've been a stern listener for yrs now, and my radio never leaves channel 100...

<---- listening to stern now...

WTB: At&T phone... pm me what ya got...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-19-2007, 08:46 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special K
I listen to Stern for the guests.

I think that, and being unedited is what has made the show better. His guests have improved greatly since he was on testicle radio.

Riley Martin was cracking me the fuck up the other day. That dude's a trip. George has been much better than I had expected this week as well. He's an odd one....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement